What's new

Someone drove through a parade here in Waukesha.

Looks like 14.2% of the US population really wants to become extinct.

Every day I get more and more OK with that thought.

When the MSM tries to burry this, they're really saying it's fine to run over white kids.

Besides the utter idiocy of collective guilt, you spouting comments like that is the best gift you can give to the left, allowing them to paint us all as racist Neanderthals.

Please don't do that.

Ya know... I'm sure the entirety of the 14% of black people that make up our population in this country are NOT due a death for the sins of the ONE man that commited this act. I have to ask, is that what you are getting at? And at one point do we hold the 62% of all white people in the US accountable for the sins of a few white guys? Or how about the 19% of hispanics that are obviously due a death due to the acts of any hispanic wrong doers? You do see the flawed logic of your thinking, right? Or is it solely race related with you and not anything to do with a logical thought process? Explain. I am all about rational discussion, so lets have one.

Knee jerk reaction to what happen. I'll fully admit there are great black folk out there and we're lucky to have them as fellow Americans.

Realistically, 5% of each race could be culled for the better.

No shit? It finally hit the news 12 hours later?

Obviously I was inferring that none of the local news channels broke into programs for updates or information for hours after it happened.

I was asleep at night, not sure you inferrer you! :limpwrist:

If all this happened because he just wanted to get away from a crime and just happened on the parade is really disturbing.

I read the article but got very little reason for saying it was intentional other then the charges of intentional homicide. I was not really thrilled with the media reports that he was running from a knife fight BUT if the MSM was running with that to avoid something else like he did it on purpose then they all should be gone. I'm going to wait til I see more facts.

I read the article but got very little reason for saying it was intentional other then the charges of intentional homicide. I was not really thrilled with the media reports that he was running from a knife fight BUT if the MSM was running with that to avoid something else like he did it on purpose then they all should be gone. I'm going to wait til I see more facts.
CNN has it as their main story with a bunch of other stuff. Apparently the DA has apologized for setting his bail so low and is conducting an investigation into themselves.

Knee jerk reaction to what happen. I'll fully admit there are great black folk out there and we're lucky to have them as fellow Americans.

Realistically, 5% of each race could be culled for the better.
net or gross? :flipoff2:

CNN has it as their main story with a bunch of other stuff. Apparently the DA has apologized for setting his bail so low and is conducting an investigation into themselves.
I would guess that the low bail was because of all this bail reform being pushed by the left. I do agree that some bail reform was needed. IT's not right to keep a poor person in jail because they have no money but c'mon he tried to run his baby moma over with a car. He has a looooong rap sheet. Some people need to be held on bail. Let's see if this gets tied to some kind of reform or something enacted over the past two years.

I would guess that the low bail was because of all this bail reform being pushed by the left. I do agree that some bail reform was needed. IT's not right to keep a poor person in jail because they have no money but c'mon he tried to run his baby moma over with a car. He has a looooong rap sheet. Some people need to be held on bail. Let's see if this gets tied to some kind of reform or something enacted over the past two years.
Apparently he is out on bail for two separate incidents, in addition to this latest one

If all this happened because he just wanted to get away from a crime and just happened on the parade is really disturbing.

There is no way that is the case. There is video of the dude straight driving through the road block when he could have just as easily followed the road detour. There was nothing else going on, the roads were empty. There is no shortage of roads in Waukesha.

Reactions: DMG

I saw a different article stating the judge lowered the bail because due to covaids, they couldn't keep their requirements of a right to a speedy trial. The low bail was basically a concession.

The only question at this point is motivation. If it's political/racism/etc they better charge him with terrorism.

Top Back Refresh