What's new

Someone drove through a parade here in Waukesha.

I would guess that the low bail was because of all this bail reform being pushed by the left. I do agree that some bail reform was needed. IT's not right to keep a poor person in jail because they have no money but c'mon he tried to run his baby moma over with a car. He has a looooong rap sheet. Some people need to be held on bail. Let's see if this gets tied to some kind of reform or something enacted over the past two years.
Bail reform should only be applicable to nonviolent crimes. Bail reform programs should not be considered for any kind of assault, sex crimes, battery, or even threats of violence, poor or not. As for it not being fair bail should be set based on net worth and amount of eveidence. Poor people should be several grand or more depending on severity and rich people should have to provide up to 50% of net worth. I would think that will make sure you dont skip bail.

Officials Identify 5 Slain Victims in Waukesha Parade Tragedy​

Officials say suspect involved in 'domestic dispute' before the incident
BY JACK PHILLIPS

November 22, 2021 Updated: November 22, 2021
biggersmaller
Print
Authorities on Monday afternoon identified five people who were killed by an SUV driver who plowed into a parade in Wisconsin on Sunday.
Virginia Sorenson, 79; Leanna Owen, 71; Tamara Durand, 52; Jane Kulich, 52; and Wilhelm Hospel, 82, died in the incident, Waukesha Police Chief Daniel Thompson said in a news conference.
Some of the deceased were involved in the Milwaukee Dancing Grannies, it confirmed on Facebook earlier on Monday, although the group didn’t identify them.
“Those who died were extremely passionate Grannies. Their eyes gleamed … joy of being a Grannie. They were the glue … held us together,” the group wrote in a statement posted to Facebook, in part. “Our group was doing what they loved, performing in front of crowds in a parade putting smiles on faces of all ages, filling them with joy and happiness.”
Sorenson, known as Ginny, was described as the “beating heart” of the Dancing Grannies, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. Her husband of 56 years, David Sorenson, told the outlet that his wife had offered to hold a banner and march with the group.
His wife, who is survived by three children and six grandchildren, had enjoyed “everything” about her nearly two decades with the group, Sorenson told the outlet. “She liked the instructing. She liked the dancing and the camaraderie of the women. She liked to perform,” he remarked.

The driver of the SUV, Darrell Brooks, was charged with five counts of intentional homicide, Thompson said. Officials did not elaborate on a possible motive.

Tamara Durand and Leanna Owen also belonged to the Dancing Grannies, while Wilhelm Hospel was the husband of one of the members, according to local reports. Kulich was identified as an employee at a Citizen Bank who was walking with a parade float, reports said.

Among those injured are Romelia Perez and her 11-year-old daughter Camila, said husband Rigoberto Perez in an interview with the New York Post.

“I don’t understand,” Perez told the outlet. “I was eating with my wife and daughter yesterday. Now they’re sleeping in the hospital. It’s hard.”

At least 18 children were taken to the hospital after the parade, Children’s Wisconsin confirmed in a statement on Monday morning.

Thompson stated during the press conference that the parade attack wasn’t terrorism-related, adding that Brooks was identified as the only suspect. Brooks was involved in a “domestic dispute” before the incident but wasn’t being pursued by officers at the time, Thompson said.

Brooks drove past a police barricade, prompting an officer to fire shots to stop the suspect, Thompson said.

Court records show that Brooks, 39, has a lengthy criminal history that spans decades, with his first coming in 1999.

Tie him to a stake. Let it burn.
nah, cruel and unusual shit just makes martyrs and draws attention which makes copycats
never mind the damage it does to the person doing that kinda shit, because no matter how justified the act, you're still burning someone alive

no pomp, just gone and forgotten
can't undo the damage done, easy to cause more damage though

nah, cruel and unusual shit just makes martyrs and draws attention which makes copycats
never mind the damage it does to the person doing that kinda shit, because no matter how justified the act, you're still burning someone alive

no pomp, just dead and forgotten
Ok, I volunteer to SSS

Bail reform should only be applicable to nonviolent crimes. Bail reform programs should not be considered for any kind of assault, sex crimes, battery, or even threats of violence, poor or not. As for it not being fair bail should be set based on net worth and amount of eveidence. Poor people should be several grand or more depending on severity and rich people should have to provide up to 50% of net worth. I would think that will make sure you dont skip bail.
50% of net worth? Lots of people deserve to get threatened. To think that a threat deserves a bet on the justice system of 50% of your net worth…

Well, that’s the kind of stupid shit that I expect you to say. Only a dumbass thinks that 50% of someone’s net worth is liquid.

So just fuck the bill of rights???

EXCESSIVE BAIL SHAL NOT BE REQUIRED

6 words, pretty clear.

And you can’t with any intellectual honesty try to argue “no bail” isn’t considered excessive

Fix the 6th and the 8th won’t be a big deal

Yup. I can get passed a lot of dirty nasty shit and I've had the thoughts over the years of such punishment for those guilty of heinous things but in the end the best thing is to just end them and move on. Lots of people need killing, can't spend too much time on each one or we might not get to them all.

50% of net worth? Lots of people deserve to get threatened. To think that a threat deserves a bet on the justice system of 50% of your net worth…

Well, that’s the kind of stupid shit that I expect you to say. Only a dumbass thinks that 50% of someone’s net worth is liquid.
Thats the kind of stupid reply I expected. Most people dont have the liquid assets to pay any bail. Thats what bail bondsmen are for.

Yup. I can get passed a lot of dirty nasty shit and I've had the thoughts over the years of such punishment for those guilty of heinous things but in the end the best thing is to just end them and move on. Lots of people need killing, can't spend too much time on each one or we might not get to them all.

Rope and an oak tree immediately after trial. And I'd say the same thing if he was white. Don't use drugs or a bullet; those cost money.

Thats the kind of stupid reply I expected. Most people dont have the liquid assets to pay any bail. Thats what bail bondsmen are for.
I would expect someone involved in the justice system to know better than to have so much trust in the justice system.

Yep, dead is dead, and the more efficiently and economically the better.

Besides the utter idiocy of collective guilt, you spouting comments like that is the best gift you can give to the left, allowing them to paint us all as racist Neanderthals.

Please don't do that.

Would pointing out the fact that one group that represents 14.2% of the population, is responsible for 75% of all crime in this country make me a racist Neanderthal?

As I said, there are great Americans who are black. But that doesn't change the fact that they have a major crime problem in their own house. They need to fix that.

Right now nobody seems to have the sack to say it. All the black " leaders" do is blame whites for their problems. We dumb down schools so the blacks who don't want to try, can still pass. We have bent over backwards so they can "as a group" fit in and be part of the American dream.

The funny part is, Trump was doing a good job of getting them in the workforce and the left attacked him as a racist.

Pedophile. Registered offender.
Hates white people, says we are the enemy.
Social media sites may try to delete his shit, but someone already grabbed it.
92FCA16F-1B27-418C-993A-3C34DABB789D.png

Is that…a BLM… watermelon?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

Waukesha Police Chief Knocks Down Silly "Fleeing From a Crime" Cover Story Pushed by CNN​

By streiff | Nov 22, 2021 6:00 PM ET

Yesterday, 39-year-old career felon and wannabe rapper (remarkable how often those descriptions end up side-by-side, isn’t it?) Darrell Brooks drove his car through a Christmas parade in Waukesha, WI. His rampage left five dead and 48 injured

I have no idea what inspired Mr. Brooks to do this, but the usual suspects were quick out of the box to deny any meaningful motive.

That was just a thread where we talked him out off a used VW for his daughter. I didn’t see anything bad in there.
Last post I saw was 486 praising it and then posting wait, if you haven't bought it for stupid cheap then run the fuck away. Next thing I knew poof it was gone.

I don't see why it needed to be deleted, I'm a firm believer in leaving all discussion online so the next guy that has the question can at least have the option to search. But grendel does goofy shit like that so whatever I guess.

Pedophile. Registered offender.
Hates white people, says we are the enemy.
Social media sites may try to delete his shit, but someone already grabbed it.
I am his enemy. Won't deny. BLM stooge is saying the "Revolution" may have stated.

Reactions: DMG

Action 2 News has learned Brooks has been familiar with the criminal justice system for his entire adult life, having been charged in more than a dozen criminal cases over the last 22 years.

There's no reason for this person to be alive on our planet any longer. The mind boggles how somebody like this wasn't locked up for good a long time ago.

There's no reason for this person to be alive on our planet any longer. The mind boggles how somebody like this wasn't locked up for good a long time ago.
The criminal justice system was busy trying to convict Rittenhouse. They don’t want the riots that come along with prosecuting a dindu

Top Back Refresh