What's new

Someone drove through a parade here in Waukesha.

Last post I saw was 486 praising it and then posting wait, if you haven't bought it for stupid cheap then run the fuck away. Next thing I knew poof it was gone.

I don't see why it needed to be deleted, I'm a firm believer in leaving all discussion online so the next guy that has the question can at least have the option to search. But grendel does goofy shit like that so whatever I guess.
not the car
just the engine

and even then with the qualifier that it's one of the best gasoline VW engines you can buy here which is a VERY low bar to begin with

not the car
just the engine

and even then with the qualifier that it's one of the best gasoline VW engines you can buy here which is a VERY low bar to begin with
You sound like a w12 hater :shaking:

Clearly, you simply lack enough sophistication to fully understand its greatness. :shaking:

I'd explain it to you, but the German translation loses some meaning, clearly you wouldn't be able to comprehend the glory of vag, so I won't bother:flipoff2:

Just watched the court appearance here.

Judge is visibly distraught but goes along with the recommended $5 million bail, agreeing it is “extraordinarily high.” Could he not just say, sorry, no bail?

Fuck this piece of shit and why give him a bulletproof vest? If it was my kid he wouldn’t sharing resources with everyone else. Word on the street is the green tip vaccine protects against all Covid-19 variants…

It seems like 2-5% of the population commits 90% of the violent crimes, yet they continually get out due to some “softening” or “glitch” while the single mom of 3 working 3 jobs rots in jail for a decade over possessing a joint.

Last edited:
Wisconsin law does not permit holding a person without bail.

That’s ridiculous. They keep talking about the amount of bail as being a “guarantee that the defendant will appear”, but it does nothing to protect more innocent victims from pieces of shit like this in the meantime.

FL laws on being held without bail.

Just watched the court appearance here.

Judge is visibly distraught but goes along with the recommended $5 million bail, agreeing it is “extraordinarily high.” Could he not just say, sorry, no bail?

Fuck this piece of shit and why give him a bulletproof vest? If it was my kid he wouldn’t sharing resources with everyone else. Word on the street is the green tip vaccine protects against all Covid-19 variants…

It seems like 2-5% of the population commits 90% of the violent crimes, yet they continually get out due to some “softening” or “glitch” while the single mom of 3 working 3 jobs rots in jail for a decade over possessing a joint.

Single mom of 3 makes money and jobs for the system to keep growing.

Running these shit bags through over and over creates jobs to support the system growth.

The government and any entity funded by it is a self serving jobs and budget program.

Cuz light skimmed black dudes aren't real black dudes? :lmao:

That depends if he voted for Biden.

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Checked fox, cnn, and msnbc. I had to scroll way down on fox to find an article about brooks' bail from the last time. Zero other mentions on the front page. That was a quick exit from the news cycle. Plenty about ahmaud and kyle though.

For those who follow traditional media.... Are they still covering this massacre?

From the Bee

Jen Psaki Announces President Biden Will Visit Family Of Traumatized Waukesha SUV Driver
Politics
December 1st, 2021 - BabylonBee.com
article-10020-1.jpg

WASHINGTON D.C.—During a press conference today, Jen Psaki confirmed that President Biden will soon be visiting Waukesha to comfort the family of the traumatized SUV driver.
"President Biden has a big heart, and he truly cares for hurting people," said Psaki. "He will be visiting Waukesha next week to console the family of Darrell Brooks, as they mourn the arrest of their loved one. Mr. Brooks was clearly the real victim here."
"That Brooks guy's a good guy, just made a mistake," said Biden to the diaper pail in the corner of his restroom. "He was obviously scared and was running away from white supremacy or something like that. Made a wrong turn and then ran over 70 people while zig-zagging to hit as many as possible. Just slipped up, is all! Happens to the best of us! Come on, man!"
When asked whether Biden would be visiting the families of the victims, Psaki replied that the President has a busy schedule but they are in his thoughts and prayers.

Apparently, Darrel Brooks wants to represent himself. He also claims to be a "sovereign citizen" apparently in attempt to deny that the court has jurisdiction over him.

“I cannot make a finding at the point that you have an understanding of what you’re charged with, the nature of these proceedings. I am not going to get into a debate about whether you’re a sovereign citizen or not, or even whether you have any understanding of how the state is a plaintiff in this case.

My sole reason for being here today is your motion through your attorneys to consider your request to represent yourself. You have demonstrated through this hearing that you don’t have a basic understanding of some of the things that are going on.”

Brooks responded by rolling his eyes at the judge. This prompted Judge Dorow to call out “the word games that [Brooks was] employing.”

Dorow then said: “You can roll your eyes all you want, sir; I’m done.”

Top Back Refresh