What's new

Shit you own that has lasted way longer than expected.

I have a black and decker 7" grinder that a friend pulled out of the trash at his work about 20 years ago. He stuck new brushes in it, and gave it to me. It has done a lot of grinding on frames for straight axle swaps. Using it currently for cleaning up cuts for a mini tub job I am doing on a 66 fastback mustang.

I have a Campbell hausfield air hammer I bought from wal mart about 25 years ago... still using it.

My body is used well beyond repair,.... still going. :flipoff2:

My kids lasted longer than I thought. :laughing:

My Milwaukee 1/4” impact.

I have literally beat this thing since I bought it. Took it to the point of being so hot I couldn’t touch it at least ten times. Pushed it WAY past it’s torque specs on jobs it had no business doing. Dropped it from my ladder about 20 times onto the concrete and now it’s doing hours of wire wheel work throughout the week.

This thing just won’t fucking die!

I managed to kill mine.

Driving 12"x5/8" lag bolts through hardwood railway ties might have had something to do with that though. Needed welding gloves to hold the damn thing by the time I got to the last one. :laughing:

I have a Craftsman lawnmower that we bought brand new about 17 years ago. The only thing I have done to it is put gas in. I have not even checked the oil...ever. I'm afraid if I do it now, something will go wrong.

I managed to kill mine.

Driving 12"x5/8" lag bolts through hardwood railway ties might have had something to do with that though. Needed welding gloves to hold the damn thing by the time I got to the last one. :laughing:

I thought for sure I was going to let the smoke out of my Milwaukee m18 drill drilling 2 dozen 1/2" holes through 5/8 steel. I could feel the heat through my welding gloves! Didn't miss a beat through several batteries. I should probably get mag drill....

Top Back Refresh