What's new

She said yes

PXL_20201010_221506471.jpg

The homeowners are letting us get ready in the "guest quarters" of their 6000 sq ft house

Add, I was 53 y/o when I got married. We just celebrated 14 years on July 8th. It's definitely been worth it. :smokin:

Seriously man it has been entertaining watching you f.ip-flop through the years :flipoff2: I remember when you were in the boy's fort and used to whip acorns at the girls because they didn't have the password.

You're not intellectually honest because you don't acknowledge this, but you're honest to yourself and what benefits you, and that's what counts in life. Sort of like the California thing. :laughing:

My opinion:

Girls have cooties, they got it from lawyers and politicians and showbiz wackos. They're good for sexy times but I'm a better cook than most of them and a better housekeeper, could use a Laundry Girl though. :grinpimp:

Well, it's not quite as big of a surprise considering we've already payed for and planned our wedding for the last year. But it was time to actually ask her and give her the ring.

10/10/20

cheers boys

Hope she left you at the alter. 🤗

congratulations man.

At this point in the evening he should be getting really close to taking a swim in that sweet pool

Seriously man it has been entertaining watching you f.ip-flop through the years :flipoff2: I remember when you were in the boy's fort and used to whip acorns at the girls because they didn't have the password.

You're not intellectually honest because you don't acknowledge this, but you're honest to yourself and what benefits you, and that's what counts in life. Sort of like the California thing. :laughing:

My opinion:

Girls have cooties, they got it from lawyers and politicians and showbiz wackos. They're good for sexy times but I'm a better cook than most of them and a better housekeeper, could use a Laundry Girl though. :grinpimp:

Again for the 100th time, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I own a pool and spa company. I have 6 retail stores, and 700 weekly service accounts. This is one of our accounts

Keep going. That’s great. Get more market share, take everything you can.

Congrats man.

Marriage isnt easy, but nothing worth having is.

Since you ar s till posting, I’m guessing she ran from the altar? If things go well you shouldn’t have time to post until Monday.

Congrats to both of you. May your marriage be as happy and blissful as my second:laughing:

I own a pool and spa company. I have 6 retail stores, and 700 weekly service accounts. This is one of our accounts

Shit man.. you look like youre in a good situation.. you couldnt find any single girls without previous marriages or kids? not like you are 50.

dont get me wrong, my first interest is YOU (no homo), and i dont want my pbb bro working his ass off to support someone elses kids, ya know? saying this with the most respect. hope it works out. but if 6 years later divorce paperwork gets filed and she gets HALF of what built to support kids that arent yours... Im gonna be pretty upset (at the events, not at you)

a🍺

Congrats

Since you ar s till posting, I’m guessing she ran from the altar? If things go well you shouldn’t have time to post until Monday.

He also started the "I quit drinking" thread so he might have newfound time on his hands.

Red Bulls for everyone! :smokin:

Reactions: Add
Top Back Refresh