What's new

She said yes

Ohhh Im going thru grass valley Tuesday need an hour or so of lecture on why you are a. Idiot for doing this ?

Damn man, if it floats, flies or fucks you're supposed to rent it...... Guess you're screwed now :flipoff2:

Congratulations :smokin:

It's a good fresh relationship now but later when menopause hits you wont be liking it.

Trust me and read about it.

Have a prenup for when you get divorced.

Marriage is cheaper than divorce, dont ya wanna know why!!!

Get a common law marriage to be safe and DONT BUY A MARRIAGE LICENSE.

Serious question for sucke( OP) how many parties to a government operated marriage ?

You would think its just the two of you right ?

Guess again fool.

Ask yourself what a license does for you, for her, for government?

​​And dont believe what your told!!

Thank you for the advice, but I'll trust someone who knows how to use the correct form of "you're" when it comes to important life decisions.
If 6th grade English didn't stick with ya, I understand why a woman didn't either

Thank you for the advice, but I'll trust someone who knows how to use the correct form of "you're" when it comes to important life decisions.
If 6th grade English didn't stick with ya, I understand why a woman didn't either

I've been married for what I think is a long time. If I have learned anything In those years, it's never say never. People change and feelings change. Go into it with realistic thoughts. It's life, not a fairytale. Sometimes life gets in the way.

If thats what you base things on good luck fool, you are gonna need it.

Ask an attorney how many parties in a marriage license, cant wait to hear his response not that it would be truthful as attorneys earn their living lying.

I'm not gonna live my life and base my relationships on "what ifs". I know that's how some people live, and that's fine, but it's not for me.

yeah, I'm taking a gamble on trusting that this works out. It might not. But I'll never know unless I try.
I'm 35, and can make my own decisions

Seriously good luck, but do hedge your bets.

I'm not gonna live my life and base my relationships on "what ifs". I know that's how some people live, and that's fine, but it's not for me.

yeah, I'm taking a gamble on trusting that this works out. It might not. But I'll never know unless I try.

It's a good fresh relationship now but later when menopause hits you wont be liking it.

Trust me and read about it.

Have a prenup for when you get divorced.

Marriage is cheaper than divorce, dont ya wanna know why!!!

Get a common law marriage to be safe and DONT BUY A MARRIAGE LICENSE.

Serious question for sucke( OP) how many parties to a government operated marriage ?

You would think its just the two of you right ?

Guess again fool.

Ask yourself what a license does for you, for her, for government?

​​And dont believe what your told!!

Tinfoil alert. :flipoff2:

SMACK :laughing:

Add, I was 53 y/o when I got married. We just celebrated 14 years on July 8th. It's definitely been worth it. :smokin:

Oh hey wow nevermind everything I said...

Lucky fucker:flipoff2:

Anyone who is dumb enough to be a sovereign citizen is worth steering clear of advice from. :laughing:

Anyone who is dumb enough to be a sovereign citizen is worth steering clear of advice from. :laughing:

I often wonder if they look back on thier life and truthfully believe the sovereign citizen thing was worth it. I also think that police and others in general may just give them the crazy pass and move on which seems to be thier goal in the first place.

I’m pretty sure I offered you like a 30-pack of like Coors light for a 35” BFG mud and you sent me home with most of it (before you stopped drinking).

If that fucking PAE retard thinks marriage is a bad idea then it must be good. Also I will be celebrating 11 years and a 7 year old and a 2 year old myself, this October.

Reactions: Add
Because you or other morons here dont understand does not mean I make zero sence you just cant comprehend until it affects you to the degree you need to go do research to understand or some flatfoot lawyer explains it to you.

If websters dictionary defined every word why are there a requirement for three separate legal dictionaries ?

you dont have a clue.

You make zero sense, as usual.

Because you or other morons here dont understand does not mean I make zero sence you just cant comprehend until it affects you to the degree you need to go do research to understand or some flatfoot lawyer explains it to you.

If websters dictionary defined every word why are there a requirement for three separate legal dictionaries ?

you dont have a clue.

Still not making any sense, but then you never did.

Congratulations, I sincerely hope you have a long happy life together

Btw, you have a business and assets, don't be a dumb shit, get a pre nup.
or just buy her a ring, have a party and cohabitate

not bitter, just realistic

Been married 32 years. Four kids. She is both the best and worst partner I have ever had. It all depends on how I treat her. As for those that hate marriage, I am sorry that they cannot get passed needing the hottest chick out there, rather than the one that you want to hang out with.

23569.jpeg

Well the day is finally here. We had to switch venues 3 weeks ago, so that was a shit show. Especially since the invites had already been sent, so we had to call,text and email 100 people and give them the new venue info.

I'll post up pics throughout the day. I'm not nervous at all. I get to marry the girl who helped me get my life back on track and made me a better person (see the I quit drinking thread).

Cheers guys!

-Adam

Top Back Refresh