What's new

She said yes

That sucks! 3 D's out of marriage, divorce, disappear or death.

Congrats! I'm with 2bigbronco, where's the bachelor party at.

If that post was an open invite, is there an open bar?
also, batchelor party is at which city/strip club?
if 2BB has the hookers and 2BB has the blow, I have a dick and a nostril. I can also provide my well trained liver!

I can only imagine an irate bachelor party going well. I haven't spent a night in jail in a while, I'm in. :smokin:

Report to the "Fail Thread".... Wait a second we don't have a fail thread; guess your it! :lmao:

(congrats :smokin:)

fuckin iraters :lmao:

Congrats dude. You better warn these clowns before posting her tata's though, there will be a lot of screens with a haze when it's all said and done.

She's beautiful. :smokin: And lacks the crazy eyes too. :flipoff2:

What an exciting time. Congratulations to you both.
Post a pic from the wedding to bump this thread.

My first, her 2nd.

she has 2 amazing little boys (6 and 9). She makes me such a better person, I couldnt begin to describe where my life would be without her.

I look forward to the "misery" with her for the rest of my life

Quoted for posterity.

My first, her 2nd.

she has 2 amazing little boys (6 and 9). She makes me such a better person, I couldnt begin to describe where my life would be without her.

Remember that and don't fuck it up.

Well based on the picture you posted shes obviously blind. Good on you for overlooking that and choosing to be with her :flipoff2:

congrats dude, you def married up!

Ah, I remember that day when I decided that the only enthusiastic sex I would ever have again would require internet access.

Congrats, I guess.

Well, it's not quite as big of a surprise considering we've already payed for and planned our wedding for the last year. But it was time to actually ask her and give her the ring.

10/10/20

cheers boys

Congrats. :grinpimp:

Our oldest grandson is is like you two were, engaged in everything but actually formally asking her.

My first, her 2nd.

I couldnt begin to describe where my life would be without her.

The real life part.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. She already has more experience in the marriage....game... than you. So you better learn it quick!:flipoff2:

The fantasy part.

Congrats! Hope it works out great for y'all. Long happy life together and all that.:laughing:

If that post was an open invite, is there an open bar?
also, batchelor party is at which city/strip club?
if 2BB has the hookers and 2BB has the blow, I have a dick and a nostril. I can also provide my well trained liver!

Forget the bachelor party, where's the bachelorette party?! :smokin:

Congratulations!

Pro tip: have the wedding early in the morning, that way if things don’t work out you don’t waste the whole day.

When you fight, (you will) never call each other names or say hurtful things. Whatever you're fighting about will get resolved one way or another and be forgotten but she will never forget or fully forgive being called a nasty name or being told she's stupid.
congratulations and enjoy

Have a prenup for when you get divorced.

Get a common law marriage to be safe and DONT BUY A MARRIAGE LICENSE.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh