What's new
Jul

SE irate July monthly ride - AOP

Good trip overall! Hot as hell, but it is July in TN:laughing:. Rained on and off on Friday and rained once on the trails on Sat, on par with my usual AOP experience. No real carnage, did do a little welding, well I watched someone use my welder, on my friends 4runner from TN. The rest was minor stuff!

Good trip overall! Hot as hell, but it is July in TN:laughing:. Rained on and off on Friday and rained once on the trails on Sat, on par with my usual AOP experience. No real carnage, did do a little welding, well I watched someone use my welder, on my friends 4runner from TN. The rest was minor stuff!
Glad you had a good trip and it wasn’t as wet as forecasted.

I hated missing this ride after looking forward to it for so long but little dudes :barf: won out this time around.

Glad you had a good trip and it wasn’t as wet as forecasted.

I hated missing this ride after looking forward to it for so long but little dudes :barf: won out this time around.
Rained for like 10mins on Sat, and a bit on Friday so pretty dry for AOP:laughing:! Sucks about the little dude!

Rained for like 10mins on Sat, and a bit on Friday so pretty dry for AOP:laughing:! Sucks about the little dude!
That’s how it usually goes for around there but makes for some good wheeling.

Agreed on little dude but he’s 95% over it now, knock on wood. Just wanted me to stick around with him all weekend I reckon.

That’s how it usually goes for around there but makes for some good wheeling.

Agreed on little dude but he’s 95% over it now, knock on wood. Just wanted me to stick around with him all weekend I reckon.
It's crazy how fast that mountain dried out after rains!

You're welcome for the nice weather:flipoff2:

Super bummed we missed this! In for the next one.

We wheeled local and randomly met/wheeled with some fellow irates at SMORR.
:laughing::laughing: it was raining before I typed that:laughing:. It rained mostly in the evening and over night, only a few brief times on the trail. It was hot as hell though

Top Back Refresh