What's new

Record used truck prices

No, basic info online. Get offer. Accept it. Send docs requesting more info including condition. Then they send more docs overnight. Send them back (I am here). Then they schedule the pickup. Guy comes to pick it up and takes pics of anything wrong with it. In 2 days you have your money. This will be second vehicle I’ll sell to them if it goes through
There's got to be a downside to this though. Seems too good to be true. There's got to be a catch.

Unless they're making minimal on the resale and working on volume alone?

Unless they're making minimal on the resale and working on volume alone?
This is a pricing thread and how ridiculous shit is selling for. Why are you surprised? It’s a sellers market right now. I’ll report back once I get paid to see if there were any downsides.

This is a pricing thread and how ridiculous shit is selling for. Why are you surprised? It’s a sellers market right now. I’ll report back once I get paid to see if there were any downsides.
Yea, I know that. It just seems too easy. Like we're overlooking something.

I was at ford last week and got offered 10 over what I paid in December with 15k miles. 21 f250 lariat cclb 7.3, told them make it an even 20 and we have a deal.

You still unhappy with your 7.3 montrose818?

20210804_115035.jpg
20210804_115046.jpg

Nother low mile gas super dookie.

Why a 5.4 is an option in a 1 ton dually, I don't know though :laughing:

20210804_115035.jpg
20210804_115046.jpg

Actually that's really interesting, I heard of a local guy that owned a tile business, had his mind on his money and his money on his mind:laughing:

He special ordered trucks like that with a manual trans to move tile across town, never or rarely pulled trailers, penciled out for him

looks like that fucker hauled storage buildings(guess from the buildings in background) which would check out.

So, it's at a small trailer place. The owner said a guy traded it for a flat deck trailer because his insurance kept going up. Supposedly he bought it new and used it to haul those ex start logs. Looked like it was in good shape, but 5.4/auto 2wd.....

I wonder how they are going to move all these after things slow down when their VINs are going to be 21 MY, but not hitting dealers until 22.

I think that with gas price increases there are going to be some cheap trucks around late 22 or 23

I wonder how they are going to move all these after things slow down when their VINs are going to be 21 MY, but not hitting dealers until 22.

I think that with gas price increases there are going to be some cheap trucks around late 22 or 23

New vehicles will sell like hotcakes, they wont sit on the lot for long. Who knows what the USA/world economy looks like in 18 months with the 'tater in charge.

Here y'all go. Perfect example. I bought one of these back in college for $850 and beat the shit out of it racing tough truck...guess I should have polished it and put it on a shelf instead.

Here y'all go. Perfect example. I bought one of these back in college for $850 and beat the shit out of it racing tough truck...guess I should have polished it and put it on a shelf instead.
Wait 10yr and pick up a Tesla Model 3 when they're cheap. That's that's what rich douchebags today are dragging around their crotchfruit in so it'll be the thing that costs stupid money in 20yr when those little shits have real jobs.

It will be the only new vehicles available
I don’t think the buyers will care
20210804_115035.jpg
20210804_115046.jpg

they sold millions of F-350s with the 300 straight six . Was fine as long as you didn’t want to go faster than 50 mph

Prices are ridiculous. I bought a 2019 King Ranch F450 with 45k miles in October for $52500 from the original owner, he had deleted it and no dealer locally would touch it. I sold it with 55k miles yesterday to a dealership for $71k and they planned to add all the epa trash back on it and sell it for who knows how much. I hadn’t even changed the oil in it. Also sold my toy hauler 5th wheel for 15k more than I paid for it. Been a pretty good week.

It will be the only new vehicles available
I don’t think the buyers will care

they sold millions of F-350s with the 300 straight six . Was fine as long as you didn’t want to go faster than 50 mph
Like 90% of them were geared 4.10. Once overdrive transmissions came along they were faster than all the F150s that Ford shoves 3.08s, 3.31s and 3.55s in to appease the EPA. I wish I were joking.

Top Back Refresh