What's new

Project Siclone

You enjoyed that 😄

That’s the best hair video so far in the thing. Well, the videos of the blonde.

So how many women have orgasms standing around that thing ? :laughing:

Inside and outside are very different. Windy massage chair inside. Outside is a little clothes vibration.

Knocked the dust off a drywall installer today. :laughing:

Took the turd to a local show.
I planned on competing in one organization to accumulate points to attend the 2024 Finals, but another org was there, I checked out the classes, and entered into a class called Power Master, which is an efficiency class.

In MECA I won the five classes I entered. Extreme SQ, RTA, Extreme Install, SPL, and Park & Pound. So I have 10 points per class out of 45 I need for Finals next year.

In the other org I won the Hatchback Power Master class and also won their Cleanest Install award.
1699749841030.png

Last edited:
With those end plates, would it be beneficial to add in a little ~50mm fan that's powered off the amp power input?
Just enough to make the air circulate a little better?

With those end plates, would it be beneficial to add in a little ~50mm fan that's powered off the amp power input?
Just enough to make the air circulate a little better?

I wanted to offer a simple direct swap and completely avoid all of the possible bitching about "The fans are causing noise in the amplifier" situation. I have AC Infinity USB-powered fans here. A DC to DC converter like a Castle Creations BEC would be perfect to step down 12V to 5V USB voltage - although the AC Infinity stuff likes 6V.

Packaging is also an issue. These end caps are 48mm (47.7) tall so that rules out a 50mm fan. Then there's packaging and aesthetics to consider with each person's build. What works and looks good in one may not work or look good in another.

So instead of offering a variety of end caps, I took the time to draw up some simple, direct-swap parts that will allow heat to escape from both end caps.

I'm still thinking about doing a honeycomb/hex pattern with the S logo and maybe another design with horizontal slots around the S logo.

I made these because when I've been on the road for four to five hours and I'm hammering the system, I've had the top amp in the amp rack - the 125.4 that powers the mids and tweets go into thermal protection on the midrange outputs.

So all of the heat generated by all of the amps and the heat from the sub motors collects in the back between the amp wall and hatch and has nowhere to escape. Heat rises and the highest amp in the stack is the first to become unhappy.

This should definitely keep the amps cooler - passively.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh