What's new

Price of used vehicles declining?

Was it a white 91 5spd hatch with a clean rust free body? Because if it is call him back and I'll buy it off you for whatever you're asking for the F150 :laughing:
I wish I took pics.

Entire back seat where back rest meets seat cushion had 2-3 bags of melted m&m's on it

Ac controls and radio missing

no muffler
no power steering
random under hood wires
clutch worked 1/8" before the end of the travel at the top
spray painted and rubbed with a chicken including most of the 3 day old license plate
rope for interior door handles

I had to shower with hot bleach after sitting in it

Besides that, decent little car

I wish I took pics.

Entire back seat where back rest meets seat cushion had 2-3 bags of melted m&m's on it
I would pay extra for a bank lolipop melted to the dash. Remind me of my childhood and all that. :laughing:
Ac controls and radio missing

no muffler
no power steering
random under hood wires
clutch worked 1/8" before the end of the travel at the top
spray painted and rubbed with a chicken including most of the 3 day old license plate
rope for interior door handles

I had to shower with hot bleach after sitting in it

Besides that, decent little car
It's genuinely impressive that he managed to get it that bad without some real problem parking it. If you combine the worst all my vehicles have ever been at any point under my ownership and then combine that disrepar into one vehicle it wouldn't be that bad. :laughing:

rubbed with a chicken

What?

giphy.gif

I've been back and forth on selling my trusty accord. I don't want to deal with the scum of the earth over $2500 for a car with new tires and working a/c. It's almost worth it for me to park it and forget about it.

Top Back Refresh