What's new

Potential for Alabama Offroad Parks Being Forced to Close

pvkj454

Lab Rat
Member Number
Loc
Tennessee
Hopefully this hasn't already been posted but Alabama Senator Andrew Jones (RINO) had submitted SB254 which has potential to close private offroad parks in Alabama. This forces parks to have a $5 million liability policy which most could not afford to pay.

Last edited:
I'm confused here-- Would you guys be upset if your neighbor used his property to dispose of oil and gas on it got into your well water?

I'm confused here-- Would you guys be upset if your neighbor used his property to dispose of oil and gas on it got into your well water?
Go the fuck back to pretend land with your pretend problems. You realize this is an OFFROADING website? Not some circle jerk in the woods where we push piles of snow into bigger piles of snow.

Go the fuck back to pretend land with your pretend problems. You realize this is an OFFROADING website? Not some circle jerk in the woods where we push piles of snow into bigger piles of snow.

How about you get to the back of the fucking line genius. You do realize that off road driving is terribly destructive to the environment and while you might not mind drinking gasoline and oil filled water-- others don't want to.

It seems to me we can and must do better to protect the enivronment

How about you get to the back of the fucking line genius. You do realize that off road driving is terribly destructive to the environment and while you might not mind drinking gasoline and oil filled water-- others don't want to.

You could start by not breathing. I promise you'll be recycled.

If your "off road driving is terribly destructive to the environment", you're obviously doing it wrong.
Sell your junk

You, again, don't understand how much oil and gas it takes to impact your well water :lmao:

No, I don't mind my neighbor draining oil and gas onto the ground and I don't mind my neighbor taking out brush and trees on their property

Get the fuck out of here. Go fuck your sister, stick your dick in a blender, drink a gallon of bleach, and suck start a shotgun before you OD on said bleach.

This is an off roading forum. You stupid fucking cum stain.

You spew the dumbest shit in every thread you frequent. :flipoff:

Top Back Refresh