What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

100+ winds back in January uprooted 1000s of trees. those that were tough enough, just snapped. this one is just over 2 feet in diameter
tree behind it just uprooted

wind blown tree.jpg

same area that is a pave road

SF road .25m  before Silverfork Ranch.jpg

Getting ready to slam a pump in.

Attachments

• 20210518_113452.jpg
    20210518_113452.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 44
Here’s mine he’s also a rescue. I suspect he’s part vizsla he looked very similar to your pup when he was young.
My buddy and I decided he's a Munder. Mexican Thunder Dog.
Sounds like a tornado when you give him a bully stick and he does his cyclone of death dance in the living room. Plus he came from the streets of Puerto Vallarta.
I'm hoping he'll shit out a kilo of white girls so I can take the rest of the summer off and teach him how to be a Man. :grinpimp:

How bad is it overall down there? Up here alot of fields are completely flooded out and look like small lakes. All this rain and flooding can't be good for growing season.
It’s going to be wet for a week or two. Most of the fields drain fairly well, minus low spots. We haven’t had much flooding yet, but we’re getting a turd floater right now, so that’s going to change. It has also been highly variable. I saw a guy running a field cultivator through a field Monday. Three miles away he would have been stuck.

working just a couple house's down from where i was yesterday. engineer sized that tube size and now says its not enough... he wants to add a 2x6 5/16wall tube to the bottom of it. that size tube is only carried in 1/4 or 3/8 wall that i'm aware off.

i think the guy is out of his element, got to talk to him later today.

fun piece of history. this is the only house with a dock, they were grandfathered in because this home is the original ferry landing be for Deception pass bridge was put in connecting Fidalgo and Whibey island. there is still the loading cars and rail leading into the water just below whats pictured.
lNAJGapTWsfFlFKfcb62nm447B=w834-h625-no?authuser=0.jpg

found an old pic of the rail;
RouGWelpZGhnx8gfUGHGOX2UgC=w834-h625-no?authuser=0.jpg

Dads getting a knee replaced and im his chauffeur. Pic from top of kaiser building looking north at ontario airport
20210519_161105.jpg

You up there riding quads?
Trails aren't open yet. Went up to I.P. for the night, then to Colebrook to pick up 150 Fraser Fir trees to plant, then down by Laconia and home. Long ride with the wife and dogs to get some trees.

Top Back Refresh