What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Beautiful day to do brakes on the tow pig.

IMG_0393.jpg

The Bronco? I bought it from a guy out by Palo Alto about that time frame. It didn’t look anything like it does now.
Ok. Friend had a white bronco that looked just like that one he sold. He lives in Brentwood too.

Playing mechanic in Manval, Tx.......

20210427_074823.jpg
There is a YT channel I subscribe to that the guy is a welder and he is always fixing what i assume is oil field and heavy equipment stuff. his newest video I saw this weekend was him fixing a 48" rock auger. he had to cut the leading edge off the fliting and reset all the holders for the carbide teeth. I have seen his videos of him fixing a completely busted to shit excavator boom and the crowd just up from the knuckle where the bucket attaches. Guy is pretty damn talented. IC Weld is his YT channel. He is in TX somewhere..

There is a YT channel I subscribe to that the guy is a welder and he is always fixing what i assume is oil field and heavy equipment stuff. his newest video I saw this weekend was him fixing a 48" rock auger. he had to cut the leading edge off the fliting and reset all the holders for the carbide teeth. I have seen his videos of him fixing a completely busted to shit excavator boom and the crowd just up from the knuckle where the bucket attaches. Guy is pretty damn talented. IC Weld is his YT channel. He is in TX somewhere..
Before I was done reading that I was thinking hey that sounds like the ICWeld guy I follow on Instagram :laughing:

Before I was done reading that I was thinking hey that sounds like the ICWeld guy I follow on Instagram :laughing:
lol

I really enjoy watching his channel. pretty interesting stuff he does and he's pretty calming to listen to. he doesn't get all excited and add drama bullshit to get clicks. he also explains why he does things usually. I am sure for the hardcore fab guys here it's nothing new but I know enough to be dangerous most of the time. lol

Top Back Refresh