What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Obion River Bottoms.

4623C3E7-80B8-4E63-97C5-16BA41C21701.jpeg

What is it?
Nissan 240SX. 1995
S14
Did a chassis swap.
Found a documented 2 owner car.(second owner was just short of an LS swap)
Have a set of front rims on a boat now from Japan to match the rear.

Rears are 18x10 Fronts will be 17x9.5

120329.jpeg

Last edited:
The list of JDM parts is longer than the list of USDM parts, Full interior swap, headlights and tail lights, 5 lug conversion, kouki ( Japan Import ) front fender, hood, headlights.

the list goes on and on.

The list of JDM parts is longer than the list of USDM parts, Full interior swap, headlights and tail lights, 5 lug conversion, kouki ( Japan Import ) front fender, hood, headlights.

the list goes on and on.
And still looks like a 95 240SX to anybody that's not "Fast & Furious.......

:flipoff2:

And still looks like a 95 240SX to anybody that's not "Fast & Furious.......

Sadly True,

The old chassis had all the bolt on body shit, he was 16 and first car, and it looked it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Badly. This one is subtle, and much more sleek, the paint on this is factory original, the kid has a new approach subtle and sleek, one of the glaring difference is the front and rear wheels. Front wheels was from the old look, rears are wildly more rare. and much less look at me I'm 16.

Just making phone calls to get the shell hauled away, looks like the wrecking yard will take it, but I'll have to winch it on the trailer and haul it. they will take it, but won't come get it.

Sadly True,

The old chassis had all the bolt on body shit, he was 16 and first car, and it looked it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Badly. This one is subtle, and much more sleek, the paint on this is factory original, the kid has a new approach subtle and sleek, one of the glaring difference is the front and rear wheels. Front wheels was from the old look, rears are wildly more rare. and much less look at me I'm 16.

Just making phone calls to get the shell hauled away, looks like the wrecking yard will take it, but I'll have to winch it on the trailer and haul it. they will take it, but won't come get it.
concrete saw makes it into sheet iron that anyone will pay you for
there really ain't no value in it? Woulda thought some kid would buy the shit out of that wanting to clone the mighty car mods one, iirc that was tossed together from a stripped shell

concrete saw makes it into sheet iron that anyone will pay you for
there really ain't no value in it? Woulda thought some kid would buy the shit out of that wanting to clone the mighty car mods one, iirc that was tossed together from a stripped shell
We were going to make a rolling chassis out of all the 4 lug stuff laying around, but it didn't work out the way, so there is a stack of suspension stuff, ( lowering coil overs, a rear IFS subframe, a diff to a 370Z, some S13 front arms) and the front fenders and hood to the Japanese version of this. called a Silvia Kouki. ( those we are keeping)

at this point If someone would haul the shell off I'd be happy. I've robbed so much stuff off of it to either store or transfer. I just want it gone.

But ya, Its listed on the fast and furious style forums.

I want to get back to cutting up mini trucks.:lmao::lmao:

So..... Did you sneak your family over the boarder in the middle of the night illegally and once you got across started expecting everything to be handed to you free, and only speak English and demand everyone over there to do the same so you fit in?

That's how it works in all countries if your an illegal, right?

Back at the 'ol borehole. Used the hot aluminum glue gun today, didn't know how to adjust the settings so just used as it was, which was HOT.

That stick is only half, there's a second one to bolt on.

WIN_20210507_15_24_34_Pro.jpg
WIN_20210507_15_24_50_Pro.jpg
WIN_20210507_15_25_15_Pro.jpg
WIN_20210507_15_26_18_Pro.jpg
WIN_20210507_15_26_55_Pro.jpg

Top Back Refresh