What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Pot-O Gold at my son's school

rainbow EHS.jpg
DOUBLE RAINBOW!!

My cousin's husband has surfed on Lake Michigan before :laughing:

Not that it was anything great, he's surfed all over the world, but he had to do it since she's from there.

It took me 30something years to learn that you can pilot a big-ass cargo ship from Duluth MN to the Atlantic through those lakes.

Not goona lie, that pic made me laugh. Winter is always entertaining to say the least
The company man told me the first road I took with a frac tank was sketchy as hell and I should take his route cause it was faster, so there I sat sliding down the hill, ass end of the trailer going for the edge and cursing his fucking name, I'm not supposed to be a winch truck driver so there was no fear of my employer losing their contract or me losing my job as I tore into that motherfucker

When I was still building road, most the drivers that they hired had never driven in the woods before. Never failed somebody would spout of about not chaining up blah blah blah. Normally only took one shit show each, before they changed their mind about if they were going to chain up or not

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh