What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Middle school football game. Wife and another lady started a cheer team for the school this year.
PXL_20220924_162200183.MP.jpg

Documenting any kind of garage build as you go?
Planning to insulate it?

Do you consider throwing everything out that was in here and in the near future spraying the walls white a build? I did order a 6 pack of 4' LED shop lights that will be here Monday, so there is that... :laughing:

I don't have any plan to be in this garage long term and wil build a real shop in a year or so. This will be getting the bare minimum I need to work on my race car this winter and next season. I may finish insulating and sheet rocking the walls before I spray it, but then again I might not. Once the new shop gets built this will become the tractor shed.

I threw this hitch adapter together for the tractor this afternoon so I can move my race car trailer around the yard without using my pickup. Didn't come out bad for being all scrap except for the 2 pins and reciever I picked up at TSC.....

20220924_155609.jpg

20220924_155631.jpg
Nice. I ended up buying one for about $100.

Whos that, Chris?

Usually don't see sponsored rigs there. Always was the best local talent.
That's Danny Benner driving. He turned 16 just a few days ago. His Father is Dean Benner.

Whos that, Chris?

Usually don't see sponsored rigs there. Always was the best local talent.

Dean Benner's rig, his 16 yr old son Danny driving it. Danny's been doing well with the X-rock series and also was part of the opening of that Mammoth trail. Think he ended up 3rd overall today, made that hard turn at the top unassisted and made bunghole look simple. still some guys left to run tomorrow.

That rig has been around for probably 15 years pretty much unchanged...I wheeled with it down at Big Dogs over 10 years ago and he had a little sidecar that bolted on with a child seat in it, so at 6 years old that kid was riding along gnarly rock trails in the same truck. Cool to see it handed off like this with good success :smokin:

That rig has been around for probably 15 years pretty much unchanged...I wheeled with it down at Big Dogs over 10 years ago and he had a little sidecar that bolted on with a child seat in it, so at 6 years old that kid was riding along gnarly rock trails in the same truck. Cool to see it handed off like this with good success :smokin:

TiTRD that kid on the left is who drove today, this from 2012.

_nc_ohc=GL2XRJaTeAAAX-QAfOG&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=TGZkvZMw0UIAX9oxULz&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1.jpg

Trying to figure out why the baby brezza isn't working when pulled out of storage. Doesn't want to dispense either powder or water. Looks like the main electric motor doesn't want to run consistently, I'll pull it out and see if it's obviously corroded or what. $300 fuckin formula mixer, from what I read they die in storage. Bitch, I like making broken shit work again, it's not gonna work any less when I'm done with it anyway!
20220924_174743.jpg

Top Back Refresh