What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

IMG_20220721_124541879.jpg

My "office", Working from home today. My dogs back from a couple day stay at the emergency vet and still sick so it's give him meds/take him out between calls all day.

Chillin in the hotel by Mechanicsburg.

In Central PA for 3 night of WoO Sprint racing. Today was an off day so we went and got some stuff at the store, walked around Gettysburg a bit, then drove the battlefield. Took about 85 pictures. Talked to some old boy from the South for a while who related his families history in the CSA at the battle. At the same time, a lone A-10 flew overhead. Got back to the hotel about 4 after lunch, napped, then threw on a Mod race from back up North.

Every American should be forced to tour the battlefield and take it in from both sides. Leave all the politics out of it and try to view it from the position of the soldier and the immensity and impossibility of the tasks they were presented with.

20220721_205325.jpg

Chillin in the hotel by Mechanicsburg.

In Central PA for 3 night of WoO Sprint racing. Today was an off day so we went and got some stuff at the store, walked around Gettysburg a bit, then drove the battlefield. Took about 85 pictures. Talked to some old boy from the South for a while who related his families history in the CSA at the battle. At the same time, a lone A-10 flew overhead. Got back to the hotel about 4 after lunch, napped, then threw on a Mod race from back up North.

Every American should be forced to tour the battlefield and take it in from both sides. Leave all the politics out of it and try to view it from the position of the soldier and the immensity and impossibility of the tasks they were presented with.

20220721_205325.jpg

What the hell channel shows Nascar tour mod races from up north???? I need some of that in my life!

Top Back Refresh