What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

D3613D5B-A746-413C-B1E8-9886DFAFC090.jpeg
Would you look at that bush?
It's not even winter , WTH ? :laughing:

20210926_143119.jpg
almost made it to alaska. water had cooled of just a hair to much at the border to fish the northern edge for tuna.
got on some big fish though. 36.5 lbs albacore was the biggest of the year sofar up there.. hiding out in the city of no pity, port hardy. ripped a stay bracket of my mast rigging in a 60 knotter. is going to blow like that for a week. figured i should take the hint to go in
20210925_140454.jpg
Love the outdated islands name. Buncha fucking name changing ****s around here.

Love the outdated islands name. Buncha fucking name changing ****s around here.
i love that place period. 15 deer per year season is open from april to February. its like jurassic park up close and personal. bad place to be in a storm though.

also dont judge my welding. survival mode on that starboard edge of the bracket. got her done then the port side failed. at that point i knew we fucked up and had to jog into it.

any recommendations from irate... highly corrosive environment and 70 tons of boat.

Last edited:
20210928_000327.jpg

Took a day off, boss said I had to even though were ag exempt, so I'm staring at the walls and one of my 6 amazing TV channels

Staring at my dog drinking too many contemplating life decisions as my employer and union continue to let me not make monies.
20210928_012604.jpg

Me standing in the middle of my house as it burns to the ground- "Unlike my bitch ass family who bailed out the window, I will stay and help put out this fire." [flicks glass of water onto couch]

:flipoff2:
Damn straight. With a glass of scotch and Butera Royal in my other hand:smokin:

:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh