Threads:
Discussions:
Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Irate Motorcycle Group.

Post a pic of what you're riding today.

Did get to ride a new 300 for a lil bit. An I dunno. Might be just transitioning from that 150 back to a grown up bike. But I didnt care for it. Would take a lot of changes to get to where it worked for me.

What didn't ya like?

I briefly swapped with a guy on a borrowed and beat 2012ish gas gas yesterday. Couldn't feel my feet after about a minute. Holy shit was it buzzy.

Fuck if I know :homer: I know I wanted my 150 back:laughing:

Power wise, the bike was pretty soft off the bottom. I prefer a bit more there. He did just change from an RK Tek head to a TSP head because it was to aggressive off the bottom...

Biggest complaint was it felt like you rode really high on the bike, if that makes sense. I dunno if thats just a suspension change or what? But that would need changed before I could really ride the thing.

Weird about that gasgas. My 300 is a pretty haggard '13 and it doesnt buzz all that much.

Fuck if I know :homer: I know I wanted my 150 back:laughing:

Power wise, the bike was pretty soft off the bottom. I prefer a bit more there. He did just change from an RK Tek head to a TSP head because it was to aggressive off the bottom...

Biggest complaint was it felt like you rode really high on the bike, if that makes sense. I dunno if thats just a suspension change or what? But that would need changed before I could really ride the thing.

I'm 6'1" and I wish it was 2" shorter sometimes. They're tall bikes for sure. Is the 150 smaller frame wise?

I'm also used to the counterbalanced bike, and the gas gas has been abused, badly. The loaner did him no favours.

His husaburg 300 sat tall too. So it might just be how he has shit setup.

I always thought 125 an up were all basically the same frame, but I could be wrong. My 150 is noticably shorter than that 300 though. A lot thinner too

He was impressed with the 150. We swapped on some pretty flowy single track. He mentioned that for a bike with zero power, you can get going way to fast....Thought that summed up a 150 about perfect:lmao:

I still need to get it dialed in after I reflashed the thing. It's not happy at low rpm and will foul plugs. Its getting there though:smokin:

Some friends the other day

IMG_5568.jpeg

When you see it

Still nursing a broken left hand (longboarding crash, not m/c related), trying to get out and burn some tires off the SV in front of new rubber day next week. Rode Madera canyon, over to the Mt. Hopkins paved stub, then through the twisties in and around Arivaca, looping back up through the wildlife refuge and back homebound....:smokin:

53676612260_2cf1defed1_o.jpg

53676157851_e877c41962_o.jpg

53676512184_e38db3a177_o.jpg

53676511954_0a9c83f40a_o.jpg

Top Back Refresh