Votes: 24 15.1%
  • He's caught within 1 month

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • He skips the country

Votes: 20 12.6%
  • Bacon

Votes: 25 15.7%

• Total voters
Where did I say he brought her back to Florida ? She was found in Wyoming. You have zero idea WTF you're yammering about.

you told me there are reports he was seen digging, that how you know he buried her and that she was found buried. those reports say he was seen digging near his home in florida. you see now why you are wrong? try and keep up

Coroner also returned to the location they found her and were looking for more remains. Large bear tracks found at site.

SanDiegoCJ is going with an argument they had, he shoved her, she hit her head and died.

Bear tracks had to come later.

Try and keep up.

Not reports just random online detectives foaming at the mouth. Guy digging video has been confirmed to be an odd shaped piece of landscape. The general area though was credible
Again, what I posted was my speculation, but certain mouth breathers here aren't bright enough to realize that.

He came back in her van without her. The parents knew something was up. He probably cracked and told them what happened. I think they probably orchestrated his attempt to flee, hence delaying several days before reporting him missing to the police - likely with them finally threatening to pursue charges against them for aiding him. He'll probably turn up eventually, but when probably depends on how smart he is and what type of resources he's working with. If he's dumb enough to be burying a body in broad daylight within sight of a road, it probably won't take long. :laughing:

Again, what I posted was my speculation, but certain mouth breathers here aren't bright enough to realize that.

but if the bears ate her, how could she have been buried? how did you he panicked and buried her?

They will find him in a couple of weeks self-identifying as a Haitian Refugee. Some family members will be also arrested for helping him out.

Curious if what the parents will do if son bought the farm...
~It is certainly vital to pick pallbearers of "sterling character" to bear the coffin to the final resting place~
... will the mom & dad be committing a terrible faux pas-

His parents stalled the police while they got their kid out of the country. The second he pulled up to the house in the van without the girl they knew something bad happened whether they want to admit to it or not.....

You can end up anywhere in the world fairly untraceable if you float away by boat from Florida. Just sayin

My guess:
she flipped her shit again and he smacked her hard enough to leave a mark(s). She ran off and the next day he found her dead to hypothermia. He panicked and bailed. His parents and lawyer told him he’s fucked, buy him some time, and now he’s out of country.

What did he say to her parents, the cops, and his parents?
Did he really tell all of them "I'm not going to talk about it" or did he say "I don't know"?

Tells her parents he don’t know where she went, tells the cops nothing, tells his parents what happened.

Local DJ was talking this morning that his Instagram Live came on for like 3-4 seconds but nothing was shown.. That kid can't be that dumb to have his phone with him if he's on the run can he? Or Mom and Dad drove out to the middle of nowhere and turned on his phone to get a false ping to give him more time to run?

Local DJ was talking this morning that his Instagram Live came on for like 3-4 seconds but nothing was shown.. That kid can't be that dumb to have his phone with him if he's on the run can he? Or Mom and Dad drove out to the middle of nowhere and turned on his phone to get a false ping to give him more time to run?

he can get a new phone and log in to instagram, right? or couldnt he hit a wifi spot?

but you're right, surely hes torched his phone and bought a burner.

Probably the FBI logging in quickly while testing passwords :stirthepot:

You're the one that chose the screen name, not me.
20210514_104143.jpg

Where is the order? That was a polite request. So I would encourage you to be kind enough to share your knowledge of this particular soil composition with the group.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Polite request ?
Gary (SanDiegoCJ ) the conversation isn't done. You were going to tell us all about the soil in the area. You have days of expert experience in local soil composition and digging a hole. We'd love to hear all about it.

Top Back Refresh