Votes: 24 15.1%
  • He's caught within 1 month

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • He skips the country

Votes: 20 12.6%
  • Bacon

Votes: 25 15.7%

• Total voters
I chose bacon. Will depend on how much assistance the parents were. Possibility that the whole backpacking thing was bs just to buy more time for him to get away. Hell they may have helped him bail the day after he came back. That's probably why they went in the house. to search electronic devices for contact and/or money movement. Think if he was going to kill himself he would have already done it. No reason to "hide" him in that case.

No real fucks given (srrrry :flipoff2:) but to me this is not a real parallel to the Beg bear burning. That guy went vigilante after LAPD and they went after him, burning him alive in the end. Right ??

No real fucks given (srrrry :flipoff2:) but to me this is not a real parallel to the Beg bear burning. That guy went vigilante after LAPD and they went after him, burning him alive in the end. Right ??
:laughing:
I was going to vote this exact secerio

My bet is
Guns blazing with his boots on :beer:

edit:
I don't gamble often

If he does decide to off himself;
I wonder if he'll do it so his body is found, or off himself in such a remote area that the likelihood of him being found is slim? 🤔

If you see even 1° of similarity, you're way out there and reality eludes you.

for the first time ever, Trampas is right.

This guy and Chris Dorner have no similarity.

they're going to find him. probably within a couple of weeks. i wonder if he's buying time to work on his alibi. he doesnt seem smart enough or resourceful enough to skip the country.

He’s already gone. He made it all the way to Florida from North West Wyoming to handle some things and say goodbye to his family. He lawyered up, lawyer told he’s fucked. He was gone before the Fed bois had inked the paperwork proclaiming that a crime had been committed. He gone

They have called off search for him and went to his home. So they either know he left town or he is dead. I would be surprised if he has killed himself. The family has been too quite. I think they were giving him as much a head start as possible.

He’s already gone. He made it all the way to Florida from North West Wyoming to handle some things and say goodbye to his family. He lawyered up, lawyer told he’s fucked. He was gone before the Fed bois had inked the paperwork proclaiming that a crime had been committed. He gone
My read on this is that the two of them had a nasty fight, it turned violent, he shoved her, she fell and wacked her head causing her death.
He panics and buries her, returns to Floriduh, tells his parents, they and the lawyer tell him he's going to jail, he flees the country, maybe
with help from his parents.

I figure they can't find him because he's already gator food in a swamp somewhere.

She's been hitting him for a while, he finally gave her some equality. She's now going full ballistic and he's half panicking half riding the adrenaline of giving her a return shot, there's only one way to shut her up from there.

Anyway, his name is already Alejandro Ruiz from just north of Puerto Vallarta, rents jet skis to tourists, has two kids with a woman who does a mean burrito and doesn't complain.

My read on this is that the two of them had a nasty fight, it turned violent, he shoved her, she fell and wacked her head causing her death.
He panics and buries her, returns to Floriduh, tells his parents, they and the lawyer tell him he's going to jail, he flees the country, maybe
with help from his parents.

who said he buried her? how do you know she was buried? i dont think thats public knowledge.

im starting to suspect that you killed her.

Anyway, his name is already Alejandro Ruiz from just north of Puerto Vallarta, rents jet skis to tourists, has two kids with a woman who does a mean burrito and doesn't complain.

i dont think city-fied millennials are that resourceful.

i think she was actually killed by DB Cooper.

who said he buried her? how do you know she was buried? i dont think thats public knowledge.

im starting to suspect that you killed her.
Going off the report that some people saw him digging. Try and keep up. Besides it's just speculation.

Señor CONJECTURE at the ready with his utter bullshit claims :laughing:

:flipoff2:

Wait until he suddenly turns into Captain Hindsight right after they grab him. "I told you this would happen this way!"

Going off the report that some people saw him digging. Try and keep up. Besides it's just speculation.

got a legitimate source for that digging claim?

besides, the few dubious sources about the digging say it was near his home in Florida. She didnt come back from Wyoming with him.

But you said your theory is he pushes her, she falls in Wyoming and dies, he panics and takes her all the way back to florida 6-7 days later to bury her?

yeah, your theory is full of holes and not one of them was dug by the Laundry guy :flipoff2:

got a legitimate source for that digging claim?

besides, the few dubious sources about the digging say it was near his home in Florida. She didnt come back from Wyoming with him.

But you said your theory is he pushes her, she falls in Wyoming and dies, he panics and takes her all the way back to florida 6-7 days later to bury her?

yeah, your theory is full of holes and not one of them was dug by the Laundry guy :flipoff2:
Where did I say he brought her back to Florida ? She was found in Wyoming. You have zero idea WTF you're yammering about.

Top Back Refresh