Votes: 24 15.1%
  • He's caught within 1 month

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • He skips the country

Votes: 20 12.6%
  • Bacon

Votes: 25 15.7%

• Total voters
I never said anything near claiming you're a soils analyst. Stop twisting my words.
Bullshit. You wanted me to tell you all about the soil in my area. To do that I'd need to be a soil analyst, so you need to start being honest, which I doubt you know how to do.

Bullshit. You wanted me to tell you all about the soil in my area. To do that I'd need to be a soil analyst, so you need to start being honest, which I doubt you know how to do.
I simply said you have first hand experience. You filled in the rest with your assumptions and lies.

I've had you wrong all along Gary, you're actually pretty fun to converse with when I pretend to be back in the 3rd grade.

was he seen digging with a grubbing hoe, a sharpshooter shovel or a regular long handles flat nose shovel?

edit: if you can tell us the type of soil, we can guess what tool he'd need to make the most practical progress. Thanks in advance.

Walking into this thread after not checking it for a while:

5nr06a.jpg

Attachments

• 5nr06a.jpg
    5nr06a.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 16
I predict he is gonna pull an Eric Rudolph and go live in the swamp/wilderness/rural area for an extended period of time (I'd like to say he is good for at least 2 years but somehow I don't think he is that disciplined). Then he'll start getting a bit cocky/bored and get caught by Officer Derp McDerpson while digging through the trash trying to find some leftover french fries in the bottom of a McD's bag.

He probably wants to stay close and probably knows the wilderness area very well. Probably once upon a time he found a hideaway spot 1 mile off a far AF back trail or whatever and is gonna hang out in there for at least 2 weeks before he'll think he got away with it all.

Or he is gonna meet up with an accomplice and said accomplice will be under surveillance and Officer Tacticool gonna jump out the bushes and body slam him.

Walking into this thread after not checking it for a while:

5nr06a.jpg
Do you have any information the bear used some sort of shovel to dig for her body?

Do you think bears were the ones who reported seeing him digging? Did they tell the press through an updated version of BearShare?

She's been hitting him for a while, he finally gave her some equality. She's now going full ballistic and he's half panicking half riding the adrenaline of giving her a return shot, there's only one way to shut her up from there.

Anyway, his name is already Alejandro Ruiz from just north of Puerto Vallarta, rents jet skis to tourists, has two kids with a woman who does a mean burrito and doesn't complain.
I was thinking about this the other night...

seems like a movie plot: Woman attacks man. Man finally defends himself and pushes woman back. Woman trips and hits her head on rock, dying. Man panics and runs.

Not saying he did anything/didn't do anything. still trying to hold until presumption of innocence.

EDIT: 20 hours late in my post. oops

Chris Dorner
A number of years ago the Homicide Investigators conference presented a case study of this clusterfuck. It was not their (the entire LEO community) their proudest moment, and they presented all the fuck-up in the hopes that something like that would never happen again. I don't remember all the specifics, but the various agencies and departments couldn't communicate with each other and provide real-time tracking which led to lots of missed opportunities to catch or off him.

A number of years ago the Homicide Investigators conference presented a case study of this clusterfuck. It was not their (the entire LEO community) their proudest moment, and they presented all the fuck-up in the hopes that something like that would never happen again. I don't remember all the specifics, but the various agencies and departments couldn't communicate with each other and provide real-time tracking which led to lots of missed opportunities to catch or off him.
Wasn't the cherry on top of the fuckup sunday them tossing some kind of flash bang or tear gas canister into the place he was holed up and that is what started the fire?

Wasn't the cherry on top of the fuckup sunday them tossing some kind of flash bang or tear gas canister into the place he was holed up and that is what started the fire?
Yeah, but not before destroying most of the cabin with with a dozer (IIRC), then he offed himself after the final tear gas was shot in what was left and it caught on fire. They had a 3 mile'ish evacuation in place so the only people that saw the end were the LEO's on scene.

Yeah, but not before destroying most of the cabin with with a dozer (IIRC), then he offed himself after the final tear gas was shot in what was left and it caught on fire. They had a 3 mile'ish evacuation in place so the only people that saw the end were the LEO's on scene.
And they basically went radio silent after they got him in the cabin. So no one could dissect the situation after they executed him.

It was the biggest shitshow in socal to date, in recent memory.
It was a pretty somber presentation. The lack of comms, and his movement doesn't excuse them shooting up innocents, shit, even sport shooters know "Always be sure of your target and what is beyond".

Poll on laundri guy? Fuck that. -> Chris Dorner here we go.
:laughing:

Top Back Refresh