What's new

Official Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Alt coin crypto thread

Anyone else not able to log into Coinbase?

Trying to buy on sale...but of course...website/app is down.

Lesson learned.
Coinbase seems to have this problem quite often.

half Of me wants to take advantage of the dip and the other half is worried this isn’t a dip and I’m already down thousands :laughing:

What are you guys using to buy shiba inu? Coinbase doesn't support it.

What are you guys using to buy shiba inu? Coinbase doesn't support it.
I'm far from knowing what I'm doing and could very well be wrong. There might still be money to be made with Shiba, but it's already 0.0000X.
Our son got in when it was 0.0000000X. He and my wife have moved to Coshi Inu. I am riding Safemoon. I got into Doge @ .49, even if it hits a dollar, what is the point, I should have dumped it when it was in the .70s

Remember that it's like playing the lottery, don't put in anything that you don't want to lose. We started with a few hundred in Digibyte, We didn't touch it for almost two years, because we didn't know what to do and were waiting for it to grow. When it was about 5x what we paid, we started playing with help from out son. Still haven't made our fortune yet.

*The wife still has Shiba through Coinbase. You have to buy Ethereum and use Uniswap (linked to your Coinbase wallet) to Shiba. My wife says that the Ethereum miner fees are stupid right now though.

I bought my shiba inu through crypto.com directly without the bs of exchanging coins.

I bought my shiba inu through crypto.com directly without the bs of exchanging coins.
I'm far from knowing what I'm doing and could very well be wrong. There might still be money to be made with Shiba, but it's already 0.0000X.
Our son got in when it was 0.0000000X. He and my wife have moved to Coshi Inu. I am riding Safemoon. I got into Doge @ .49, even if it hits a dollar, what is the point, I should have dumped it when it was in the .70s

Remember that it's like playing the lottery, don't put in anything that you don't want to lose. We started with a few hundred in Digibyte, We didn't touch it for almost two years, because we didn't know what to do and were waiting for it to grow. When it was about 5x what we paid, we started playing with help from out son. Still haven't made our fortune yet.

*The wife still has Shiba through Coinbase. You have to buy Ethereum and use Uniswap (linked to your Coinbase wallet) to Shiba. My wife says that the Ethereum miner fees are stupid right now though.
You ever check the market cap on Doge to see what it would take to get it to a dollar?

Are they sucking up the gas fees? I looked at CoShi today and it would cost more in fees then it was what I was looking to buy. makes it hard to do anything small with anything ethereum.

My opinion.... the big money is trying to shake off all the “dumb money” by instilling fud into the market causing people to panic sale so they can get in cheap.

crypto will definitely go back up

Reactions: DMG
With all due respect, modern chinese tech isn't what it used to be. It would be foolhardy of the West to discount China because of our perceptions based on the past. From what I have seen the Chinese are the front runners in the race for global dominance and the biggest part of that is understanding that global dominance will be through economic means, not military as it has in the past. If China does release their own crypto I would guess it will be very well thought out and structured, and will be serious competition to more established cryptos.
But what do I know, I'm down 30% on my ETH and about to double down :laughing:

I have thought about this a lot and your point is well stated, especially when looking at tech in general.

I believe that crypto is best created by people that really believe in it, not government drones working under the lash. I also suspect that China can and will force the use of its crypto, even if it wouldn’t be in the top 25 in a free market. They are behind and playing catch-up. Their first efforts will suck. I don’t have high hoped for a Chinese state owned crypto currency.

the market is always heavily manipulated :laughing: isn't that the second half of why crypto exists? it was manipulated up, it's manipulated down, it will be manipulated sideways.

it's still high, but it could be a week of 5 years before another peak that blows this one out of the water.

guess i should open up an account and buy some crypto :homer:

Well, I think I may throw money at something.

$500 at the Shiba sounds like the best bet.

Bitcoin and doge have jumped the shark. Best you can hope for now is to double your money. I want that 1000% return.

Bitcoin and doge have jumped the shark. Best you can hope for now is to double your money. I want that 1000% return.
Gonna ride that pump and dump train?

829AB504-E576-4A5B-8C0E-AED715D821B3.png

It appears all the coins peaked a couple weeks ago. Is the pump and dump over?
Altcoins seem to move in relation to Bitcoin.

Usually when Bitcoins trading volume is down or moving sideways, Altcoins trading volume raises.

I think what we are seeing here is a accumulation of many factors coupled with overall market fear.

Altcoins seem to move in relation to Bitcoin.

Usually when Bitcoins trading volume is down or moving sideways, Altcoins trading volume raises.

I think what we are seeing here is a accumulation of many factors coupled with overall market fear.

My only fear is it's been September since I threw $500 down on the craps table.

Never cared for stock/401 as ~7% is childs play. I need to 10x if I'm gambling.

Shiba has already made its big gains. All these shit coins, if your seeing them talked about on the news, that means your too late for the really big gains.

Top Back Refresh