What's new

Official Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Alt coin crypto thread

anyone know what app to use that has less fees?
Coinbase Pro is 1/2%. It's not great, but not bad. Make sure you don't use the regular Coinbase. It's horrendous. I hear Binance.us is lower fees, but they took too long to verify me and I set up a coinbase account in the mean time and just used that.

Coinbase Pro is 1/2%. It's not great, but not bad. Make sure you don't use the regular Coinbase. It's horrendous. I hear Binance.us is lower fees, but they took too long to verify me and I set up a coinbase account in the mean time and just used that.
Lol...

My Binance account is still “pending”🙄

Ever wonder how to read those goofy candle stick charts?

Here ya go....

Technical analysis is good with commodities but seems like voodoo here, any chart will make any idea look correct over the right time period. Being newer, crypto is dealing with a lot of new money entering and a lot of profits going back home....

I bought another 7000000 Shiba on the slide. I'm sure I will regret my decision.:homer:

I'm still eyeing SHIB and reading a lot

I've yet throw thrown down on anything. If I do I'll be a hodler and not care for 6+ months. This shit is gambling, not an investment.

Like 100mil SHIB, i dont see the point in playing over $10. Itll cost me that much to fly to vegas, play craps, and break even.

Im holding at 14 million shiba. this was a long term thing, so not looking for fast cash.:beer:

I am sitting on 12 million Shiba and looking to buy it up to 100 million then just sit on it for as long as it takes. I also have a thousand Doge, not doing so well so I'll just hodl on that one too.

How are you guys buying SHIB on Binance.

I don't see it all on mine. :homer:
  • Visit the Binance crypto exchange website, Binance.com
  • Complete the registration process and pass the KYC verification
  • On the top left nav menu under “Buy Crypto” select “Bank Deposit”
  • Once you have deposited funds into your account, you are ready to purchase some SHIB token
  • On the top left nav menu under “Trade” select “Advance”
  • Search for SHIB and from there you are able to officially buy and sell SHIB coin directly on the Binance exchange.

Copy pasta.

Concerns about crypto.
if the Federal Reserve can print money out of thin air, what is keeping them from using their power to buy up crypto in a pump n dump scam? It’s money laundering to a new level, buy with the equivalent of Monopoly money and turn it into real cash. I find it difficult to believe that the Fed will allow competition without profiting from it.

Concerns about crypto.
if the Federal Reserve can print money out of thin air, what is keeping them from using their power to buy up crypto in a pump n dump scam? It’s money laundering to a new level, buy with the equivalent of Monopoly money and turn it into real cash. I find it difficult to believe that the Fed will allow competition without profiting from it.
The Feds would rather take their pound of flesh from you after you take your profits. The gov is far to lazy to do actual work for this money.:usa:

The Feds would rather take their pound of flesh from you after you take your profits. The gov is far to lazy to do actual work for this money.:usa:
Why settle for one pound of flesh when you can have two, and it’s not the Government it’s the Federal Reserve. They have been figuring out new and improved ways of fucking us for the last 110 years.

Holding out till shib dips to a bunch of zeroes and a 70. Been hovering 75-85 past few days

i think I’m gonna cash out on like wed or Thursday then just rebuy on sundays. This cycle is predictable anymore.

So you can't buy SHIB just from the app?

I have never used the website and couldn't even log in but my app works fine.

So you can't buy SHIB just from the app?

I have never used the website and couldn't even log in but my app works fine.
I haven't bought SHIB on the app but I can see it and trade it on there. So far I've done all my buying on my lappy while doing other things in my office.

Edit:

Just looked at my app. On the bottom there's a yellow arrows button in the middle. Tap that and a buy, sell, deposit and convert window pops up. Tap buy then at the top in the search bar enter shib and go from there.

I wonder which way you are running your app, I have mine set to Binance lite fwiw.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh