What's new

Official Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Alt coin crypto thread

So what's going on, did crypto crash for some reasons? Are people losing faith in things like doge and shib?
Doge and Shib are pump and dump coins, there was nothing long term about them. As for bitcoin, its market manipulation.

Look at the news about major governments making statements about crypto. Bad news from the middle east last month sent the market down.

This happens pretty regularly with China, now other countries are getting on the bandwagon.

So what's going on, did crypto crash for some reasons? Are people losing faith in things like doge and shib?
My Shib is way down over the last couple of days maybe 50%, Doge is down a lot too. I don't really know why but I don't think it's a lack of faith I figure it's more related to current events if anything. I am still HODL and ready to buy if it bottoms cheap enough.

I have been in crypto for almost 7 years. Just ride it down and back up. Your losses are only realized when you sell.

AF5E4423-9237-4F95-8E6C-B723D5C8486E.png

How’s the stock market doing right now?

Lots of institutional money has entered the space and they play the markets in the way they know how. Shits getting sketchy and they are pulling out of their high risk assets, so of course the crypto market and tech stocks feels it.

I keep wondering where they are going to park their capital. If CPI is really 8ish% (I believe it’s higher), what’s going to beat that?…….

Doge and Shib are pump and dump coins, there was nothing long term about them. As for bitcoin, its market manipulation.

Look at the news about major governments making statements about crypto. Bad news from the middle east last month sent the market down.

This happens pretty regularly with China, now other countries are getting on the bandwagon.
What’s your opinion on countries adopting BTC as currency and the others like Turkey and the slew of South American ones sniffing around it?

Reactions: DMG
What’s your opinion on countries adopting BTC as currency and the others like Turkey and the slew of South American ones sniffing around it?
For me, btc seems to act more like a high value stock on the world stage and so i treat is as such. Buy the rumor sell the news.

In the long run they know the tax they could get from it leaves them no choice but to accept it. No different than pot in the US.

Even if a big player like JP Morgan or ICBC tries to squeeze it out, the technology behind it can't be suppressed.

Disclaimer: this is pure opinion and speculation. I have no financial background whatsoever.

I am down about 90k from my ATH in November. I am not going to look at it for a few months.
I dunno about not looking at it, as you might want take profits or fomo into something new. But it's ok to not worry or care about it being down. My good buddies wallet is down like 150mm and he's not even phased.

Reactions: DMG
I dunno about not looking at it, as you might want take profits or fomo into something new. But it's ok to not worry or care about it being down. My good buddies wallet is down like 150mm and he's not even phased.
He is down 150,000,000?

Dang, like Limbo Low…

Those things aren’t my cup of tea, but I’m curious, how do you find them?

Absolutely no rhyme or reason to this for me.

From my ignorant, no basis, point of view. I browse for the lots of zeroes, so I can buy a stupid amount of coins for nothing. Maybe one day theyll take off.

Right now market cap is a measly 5 mil. Circulating supply is 9 trillion. Total supply is 500 tril. I have no idea how this works. But if it goes to a cap of 500mil, yay me.

Top Back Refresh