What's new

Official Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Alt coin crypto thread

oh okay so it isn't facebook trying to make a secondlife clone with their fresh new rebrand
Oh yes, yes they are.

They are in need of rebranding, young people don’t touch Facebook.

Zuckerburg sees the writing on the wall. He has already tried to create a centralized currency for Facebook but was denied by the .gov. Now can you imagine Facebook being it’s own interoperable world, with its own in house currency?

We may see the demise of nation states with shit like this when the majority of commerce is done inside a centralized world.

welcome to the early 2000s
only difference from the older platforms is the amount of users that'll end up entangled with the game

Not to the people who buy the dips....:grinpimp:
20211206_135649.jpg

Wanted to move some bitcoin from binance to coinbase pro. The fees are going to be half of what im trying to send. Decided to convert bitcoin to cash. Then deposit into my bank account. They use plaid to do this. It keeps asking for my user id and password. Wth?

Wanted to move some bitcoin from binance to coinbase pro. The fees are going to be half of what im trying to send. Decided to convert bitcoin to cash. Then deposit into my bank account. They use plaid to do this. It keeps asking for my user id and password. Wth?
No clue, not a Binance user.

Do you have a Plaid account or is the Plaid account wanting access to your Binance account?

Why are you moving cash (USD)? Stable coin movement is much easier.

No clue, not a Binance user.

Do you have a Plaid account or is the Plaid account wanting access to your Binance account?

Why are you moving cash (USD)? Stable coin movement is much easier.
Binance uses plaid. I dont have a plaid account, i guess i would be signing up for one.
The fees to move bitcoin from binance to coinbase pro is crazy. I dont have very much at all on binance so i figured i would put it with the rest of my crypto on coinbase pro.

Anyone else seeing some wildly inaccurate numbers on trust wallet?

It says I have about 15 billion worth in there and all the cryptos are way way way...

I should pick up somemore... sitting at 60million ish

Edit: just bought 12mil more. If it crashes im blaming you Mr Stubs for suckering me into buying more
You can buy a lot of Shib for the momey comlared with bitcoin and ethereum.

So shib didn't already run its run? It's going to run again?
It consolidated, ran to a all time high, dropped 168% and began consolidating again.

It broke out of its consolidation today with a monster purchase that came from the second largest Eth wallet.

Someone is ready to fire up the rocket ship again. Hope you guys took profit at the top last time and used it to buy this dip.😜

Today I learned Kosovo is a country, sort of.

Everything appears to be back on sale.

Reactions: DMG
Top Back Refresh