What's new

Now Milwaukee will Burn

Didn't they shoot at the police vehicle, or is that a different video?

Cop runs into alley, streamer follows, you see the cop talking to three dudes laying on the ground, the guys jump up, grab their rifles and run out of the alley and the cop walks back to his car. The dudes looked like evrey other rioter and not your typical LARPing army bros.

and?

were they committing a crime?

Is this my opinion of what a crime is, or the definition of a crime when there is a mandatory curfew in a shitlib city and state during a riot and one is running around open carrying firearms?

Personally I dont give a fawk, and if the cops arent doing anything, fair game light evreyone up, but we know this is clown world 2020 edition.

and we all know that a mandatory curfew is unenforceable and won't hold up in court.

why bother making edicts when you know you can't enforce them?

If they were breaking into the property, arrest them, otherwise, send them on their way.

detaining people for being "fishy" is bullshit, and how we got to this giant fuck the police mess we're in.

He's 29 with 6 kids, oldest is 13 youngest is 3. That's roughly one kid per year from 16 - 26. If he received any public assistance the shooting was justified and should have been fatal. Fucking leeching needs to stop.

He's 29 with 6 kids, oldest is 13 youngest is 3. That's roughly one kid per year from 16 - 26. If he received any public assistance the shooting was justified and should have been fatal. Fucking leeching needs to stop.

but how else will politicians buy votes if they're not allowed to distribute money to different voting blocks?

I looked up his circuit court records in Wisconsin. Looks to be all for child support. Dont know about his record anywhere else

Oh my god yes. :lmao:

Could not be more appropriate. Not only is it a Christcuck church, it's a UNIVERSALIST Christcuck church.

Fuck your preachers, Christian preachers ARE the problem :flipoff:

Fuck you if you contribute to a church, so that they can take your money and give it to brown people overseas while Americans are dying Deaths of Despair. Fuck Christianity, it's filthy and it's lost its way.

I am praying for you...

Here's another view of the shooting after the guy shot someone in the head at the car lot. They were chasing him, he trips, got one in the chest, then blew a big chunk out of that guy's arm.

https://twitter.com/fascistanista/st...97506620432384

You do not know what happened there you stupid useless piece of shit. Some fucking gang banger yelled that while he was running down the street and everyone who thinks like you just went after him, and apparently didn't expect he was going to shoot at them in self defense? I would bet you a thousand pin pricks that kid did nothing of the sort. There was another shooting just up the street from there, why would a white kid with a gun run down the middle of the street like that after he shot someone in the head.

1 arm nearly shot off (I... I don't know the policy on this? I'll post it it's not nudity.)
puGttHh.jpg

Just to play it safe, with graphic violence in vids and pics posted - place a warning on them (at least depicting gore) and that goes for audio as well. The why, is because people browse at their workplace and need a heads up often times.

If you (or anyone else) even remotely think a photo or video might need a warning; it usually does.

Carry on. Crazy shit.

Just to play it safe, with graphic violence in vids and pics posted - place a warning on them (at least depicting gore) and that goes for audio as well. The why, is because people browse at their workplace and need a heads up often times.

If you (or anyone else) even remotely think a photo or video might need a warning; it usually does.

Carry on. Crazy shit.

I deleted link and replaced with a twitter vid. imgur links require login so I don't use them.

You do not know what happened there you stupid useless piece of shit. Some fucking gang banger yelled that while he was running down the street and everyone who thinks like you just went after him, and apparently didn't expect he was going to shoot at them in self defense? I would bet you a thousand pin pricks that kid did nothing of the sort. There was another shooting just up the street from there, why would a white kid with a gun run down the middle of the street like that after he shot someone in the head.

Hmmm, I do, because it's in a video, and it streamed live and thousands of people saw it.

35% violence and extreme gore/dying

3:52:00 is when Antifa shows up to the car lot and starts assaulting people with cameras
3:56:20 they carry the guy away in an SUV.

Actual shooting starts at
3:53:00

I'm d/l a cropped version now but it's a 6 hour stream so that takes a while with my free tools.

Top Back Refresh