What's new

Now Milwaukee will Burn

Milwaukee has been having protests since floyd got himself killed. There is the county of Racine between Milwaukee co. And kenosha co. Kenosha and Racine have some pretty rural areas yet where rioting probably (hopefully) wouldn't go well. Milwaukee is totally urban and suburbs, despite being a Democrat infested hole, theres still plenty of conservative honkeys that are sick of the BLM shit.

The cop had no way of knowing the guy he was dealing with wasn’t armed, don’t show hands and didn’t listen will get you get shot. It’s like that for all other races too, fuck blm.

Which is why it's a good shoot. Still a stupid fucking situation all around though.

LOL. Maybe try to physically stop the guy from getting in his car before you need to shoot him. Tackle him, spray him, tase him, baton him, etc. instead of just following him around with your gun pointed at his back waiting for a chance to shoot.

But once in the car after not following orders he became a threat

This

Cops should be fired because they are not fit for the job, at least according to what is shown on the video.

They had plenty of time to tryt something other than pretty please to get that guy to the ground but waited until there was no choice but to shoot him.

Of course, the guy could have ended all this by following commands but police should assume and be prepared that he won't

Lots of stupid in this

Guy will be a multimillionaire, or his family if he dies, cops will be fired, maybe charged with murder. Probably.

This

Cops should be fired because they are not fit for the job, at least according to what is shown on the video.

They had plenty of time to tryt something other than pretty please to get that guy to the ground but waited until there was no choice but to shoot him.

Of course, the guy could have ended all this by following commands but police should assume and be prepared that he won't

Lots of stupid in this

Guy will be a multimillionaire, or his family if he dies, cops will be fired, maybe charged with murder. Probably.

They did all this before shooting him. You are only seeing the end. From the reports I am seeing and interviews with witnesses, they fought with him for awhile, tased him, yelled multiple times to drop the knife. He said he was going to his car to get his gun before he walked to the car.

ONE GUY could have prevented this whole sItituation. If the dumbass would have cooperated with the Police this would have all been over peacefully with nobody being harmed. It's time Blacks started taking some of the responsibility for their actions.

You're delusional, where is the victim in that? It's so easy to be a victim and let the world feel sorry for you.

MHRaTI3.jpg

It was hilarious watching 2 live streamers LARP as fire fighters trying to prevent a Unitarian church from going up in flames next to the dealership pictured. Seriiuslt thought they were going to die on camera being dipshits. Weird part is it's the same church the victim of the shooting was a member of.

Kenosha, and especially Racine, are full of shitty people from Chicago. Beloit is the same way. When they need to escape the popo they cross the state line and end up in these places.

That cope was fully justified in shooting him and in the manner he did. He held off right up to the point where he was literally about 1 more second from getting shot at. Maybe he was just getting a Mentos for his ride to the jail, but it doesn't matter if this is how you act. He has warrants, he's a piece of shit, he thinks the crowd is going to save his ass so he is empowered. The cops' mistake was not shooting or tasing him when he started to head back to his car.

They did all this before shooting him. You are only seeing the end. From the reports I am seeing and interviews with witnesses, they fought with him for awhile, tased him, yelled multiple times to drop the knife. He said he was going to his car to get his gun before he walked to the car.

That is a pretty understandable shoot then and also why I wrote........at least according to what is shown on the video

My last point about the guy becoming a millionaire and the cops being fired or charged with a crime is still a prediction I will stand by though.

I saw a slow mo video that showed something in the suspect's hand that was apparently a knife... the reason they didn't try to physically stop him

Shit is getting destroyed. Couple white kids with ar looking guns were pointing out they shouldn't be destroying their own neighborhoods, went over like a shart in church

Slander said:
Did you see that shit in the alley with the cop and the antifa dudes on the stream?

Saw a car pull up and a light shine down the alley. Look like cops went down to grab someone but it was hard to tell.

Saw a car pull up and a light shine down the alley. Look like cops went down to grab someone but it was hard to tell.

I caught the end with the guys running out with rifles and the cop getting back into the car and evreyone in the chat flipping out....

Oh my god yes. :lmao:

Could not be more appropriate. Not only is it a Christcuck church, it's a UNIVERSALIST Christcuck church.

Fuck your preachers, Christian preachers ARE the problem :flipoff:

Fuck you if you contribute to a church, so that they can take your money and give it to brown people overseas while Americans are dying Deaths of Despair. Fuck Christianity, it's filthy and it's lost its way.

That is a pretty understandable shoot then and also why I wrote........at least according to what is shown on the video

My last point about the guy becoming a millionaire and the cops being fired or charged with a crime is still a prediction I will stand by though.

Agreed on your last point. The cop's careers are over and they will have to move out of Wisconsin most likely. They will be charged with murdered to appease the mob and the 'victim' will sue the City for millions.

Oh my god yes. :lmao:

Could not be more appropriate. Not only is it a Christcuck church, it's a UNIVERSALIST Christcuck church.

Fuck your preachers, Christian preachers ARE the problem :flipoff:

Fuck you if you contribute to a church, so that they can take your money and give it to brown people overseas while Americans are dying Deaths of Despair. Fuck Christianity, it's filthy and it's lost its way.

:gary:

Top Back Refresh