What's new

Now Milwaukee will Burn

Emiller22207

Member Number
How do you shoot someone 7 times and don't kill them? Was the cop thinking, maybe he's going to his vehicle to get a gun? I guess when he said stop, he meant stop.

Trying to clearly understand everything that took place from the beginning to the end of any popo/civilian incident by viewing an X # of seconds phone video is in imho dumb and played out.

But then the media might not get the reaction they are looking for.

I honestly hope if society were to crumble that those in the media get exactly what they deserve.....

But then the media might not get the reaction they are looking for.

I honestly hope if society were to crumble that those in the media get exactly what they deserve.....

I've been reading on a few different sites about starting to hold mainstream media responsible for flat out lying and pandering to political groups etcetera Etc and not allowing them to hide behind the First Amendment. Could be interesting.

lets not wait for any evidence. best get our positions established now.

Looks like the Governor of that State already has...
“What we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country,”

Kenosha was pretty well torched last night. Massive shit show, people shooting into houses, burning garbage trucks and dump trucks, cops out numbered, boogaloo boys in the streets with rifles.....

My favorite live stream protestor quote:
:mr-t:in face of cop: why you be shootin at us, y'all should be shootin rapists!!!!!

The dude they shot was a rapist:homer:

I've been reading on a few different sites about starting to hold mainstream media responsible for flat out lying and pandering to political groups etcetera Etc and not allowing them to hide behind the First Amendment. Could be interesting.

the media should be non profit. FCC fairness doctrine goes back into play. and local media can't be owned by a group with more than x% of the market.

I haven’t seen more than five seconds of video posted here. Why on earth would an officer allow him to even get to the door and open it? That seems like prime time for non-lethal options.

Yeah, Compliance with LEO would have prevented this guy from getting shot. I know that.

Do I read that correctly ? The victim's name is "Beh-Lahkay" ?? Did he go to war ?? :laughing:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FdH0FMq5kl4Q%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1.jpg

Cop was 100% justified

LOL. Maybe try to physically stop the guy from getting in his car before you need to shoot him. Tackle him, spray him, tase him, baton him, etc. instead of just following him around with your gun pointed at his back waiting for a chance to shoot.

But once in the car after not following orders he became a threat

Last edited:
LOL. Maybe try to physically stop the guy from getting in his car before you need to shoot him. Tackle him, spray him, tase him, baton him, etc. instead of just falling him around with your gun pointed at his back waiting for a chance to shoot.

This. Cops let a stupid situation get out of hand and someone got shot. It was a good shoot but it should have never come to that.

This. Cops let a stupid situation get out of hand and someone got shot. It was a good shoot but it should have never come to that.

According to the Washington Post:

Witnesses told the Kenosha News that Blake was trying to break up a fight and that police first attempted to stun him with a Taser.

Apparently the taser was not effective. This is why all cops should have body cams.

ONE GUY could have prevented this whole situation. If the dumbass would have cooperated with the Police this would have all been over peacefully with nobody being harmed. It's time Blacks started taking some of the responsibility for their actions.

I'm amazed there hasn't been any :nuke: s left for these idiots that "protest"..

I don't know, in a perfect world the two cops should have thrown him to the ground.....they did have time and were close enough...In a perfect world the guy could have stayed in place and argued with the cops......All this crap since shit bag Floyd died has made more resistance to police...Let the people police themselves....

LOL. Maybe try to physically stop the guy from getting in his car before you need to shoot him. Tackle him, spray him, tase him, baton him, etc. instead of just following him around with your gun pointed at his back waiting for a chance to shoot.

The cop had no way of knowing the guy he was dealing with wasn’t armed, don’t show hands and didn’t listen will get you get shot. It’s like that for all other races too, fuck blm.

Top Back Refresh