What's new

No Masks!

FREEDOM!!!! Work finally after nearly a week after the city canceled the mask mandate has also canceled theirs! I haven't been wearing one since the city one ended. Yesterday was fun. Meeting full of 25 people. I walk in to fix the AV setup no mask. Heard an audible gasp. :lmao: Day after day more and more people were not wearing theirs. Sometimes it was just at the end of the day or a quick trip to the restroom. But I saw 7-10 people not playing games by yesterday. What a great feeling.
Troll the hr Karen's by now wearing a mask.:lmao:

wow, I don't know how parents are keeping their cool these days.

I would end up in jail every time I went to those.

Tuck that **** (not actually, that is disgusting)
That officer was there supposedly to keep the peace. He should have informed the school board member that she appears to be trying to instigate a reaction and if she keeps it up she will be removed from the building in order to keep the peace

That is crazy what they did to that guy!!! Shouldn't anyone that laid hands on that snowboarder be charge with assault?
That may have been possible locally to me last year but this yesr they quickly realized with all the vaccine mandates and bullshit that they would be closed due to no employees if they tried it this year. People around me, locals, are done.

Last edited:
WTF was with the parents and 2 kids just standing there next to the lift. Yeah its cool.. lets just stand here RIGHT in the way and risk our kids safety.
When captain dumb fuck comes out of left field at 57secs and basically shoves snowboard guy into the kids is about the time most of our dads would have clicked out of his skis and start kicking bitches in the head.

Also if you are going to confront people who can actually breathe you might want to bring more backup than one girl who gets ragdolled by the lightest shove.

Dumbasses, all of them.

When captain dumb fuck comes out of left field at 57secs and basically shoves snowboard guy into the kids is about the time most of our dads would have clicked out of his skis and start kicking bitches in the head.

Also if you are going to confront people who can actually breathe you might want to bring more backup than one girl who gets ragdolled by the lightest shove.

Dumbasses, all of them.
Exactly. I would have had my family long freaking gone before that 57 second mark. If there was some reason I couldn't, Shits going down @ :58.

That may have been possible locally to me last year but this yesr they quickly realized with all the vaccine mandates and bullshit that they would be closed due to no employees if they tried it this year. People around me, locals, are done.
It was Blue Mountain in Canada

Family in Canada are immigrants and work the soil, farmers, berries for export. They say the majority of people there, Abbotsford BC, do not support the truckers or what they stand for. That's just a casual statement, no more.

Family in Canada are immigrants and work the soil, farmers, berries for export. They say the majority of people there, Abbotsford BC, do not support the truckers or what they stand for. That's just a casual statement, no more.
I would say that's accurate based on the crowd in that video.
I hope I am right, but I can't imagine ANYTHING like that happening in my areas I operate.

I think he was trying to remain cool to show he wasn't the aggressor, and that he was being assaulted.
Fucking :clown::clown::clown::clown::clown: world for real .

That is crazy what they did to that guy!!! Shouldn't anyone that laid hands on that snowboarder be charge with assault?
And at some points a bunch of masked kids coming running over to help SOMEONE, what side where they going to join????

Finally got (mostly)rid of them at the office. :flipoff:

"Under the new guidelines, masks will only be required when community case levels are high. Community case levels affect masking and testing requirements at specific locations in the following way:

COVID-19 Community Level: LOW​

Mask-wearing: Masks not required, regardless of vaccination status.

Testing: Serial testing for unvaccinated employees no longer required.

COVID-19 Community Level: MEDIUM​

Testing: Serial testing for unvaccinated employees required. Continue to use the FollowMyHealth account to make appointments and obtain results.

COVID-19 Community Level: HIGH​

Mask-wearing: Masks required regardless of vaccination status.

Testing: Serial testing for unvaccinated employees required. Continue to use the FollowMyHealth account to make appointments and obtain results."

"Under the new guidelines, masks will only be required when community case levels are high. Community case levels affect masking and testing requirements at specific locations in the following way:

Testing: Serial testing for unvaccinated employees required. Continue to use the FollowMyHealth account to make appointments and obtain results.

Testing: Serial testing for unvaccinated employees required. Continue to use the FollowMyHealth account to make appointments and obtain results."
Since it’s been proven that the vaccinated can still catch and spread the disease, doesn’t this policy set itself up for bias and discrimination that is potentially illegal?

Since it’s been proven that the vaccinated can still catch and spread the disease, doesn’t this policy set itself up for bias and discrimination that is potentially illegal?
No clue. I got the jab in Oct so I could take this job to have them cancel the mandatory jab requirements in Jan. Oh well. :shaking:

We all told our manager within a minute of him walking in this morning. Looking forward to all the funny looks I'm gonna get when I get out around in some other buildings today.

Masks are now "optional" at the place I work. But 3/4s of the people are still wearing them... Guess it is the new security blanky. Maybe once they see others without theirs they will change their mindset.

I'm rocking on with no mask. The only way to get back to normal is to get back to go back to normal.

Even the federal government gave up on masks the day before SOTU. :laughing: WTF NM. Out of 125 people here we only have 4-5 idiots. We have 2 new people that I still have not seen their face. :shaking: There are a bunch of us having a high old time with it tho. As we pass in the hall: "oh wow that's what your face looks like? Maybe masks weren't such a bad thing." :lmao:

company wide Town Hall tomorrow for us with the new Covid updates.. speculation is no more masks. kinda hard to tell all the Fed employees/contractors you gotta wear them when they dropped the mandate the day before the SOTU. :flipoff:

Went for my CCW interview the other day, got several emails with conflicting information on masks ie. "unvaccinated people must wear masks" or "all persons must wear masks".

I brought mine because I was already there to kiss the ring of our overlords in order to exercise a constitutional right, which means I have to show complete submission.

Everybody in the CCW dept was wearing them, employee and supplicant, so I pulled mine up when I was called in. I asked the deputy and he said that they were mask free per county order a couple of weeks ago and then they had an outbreak in the office.:homer:

Even the federal government gave up on masks the day before SOTU. :laughing: WTF NM. Out of 125 people here we only have 4-5 idiots. We have 2 new people that I still have not seen their face. :shaking: There are a bunch of us having a high old time with it tho. As we pass in the hall: "oh wow that's what your face looks like? Maybe masks weren't such a bad thing." :lmao:
New Mexico itself lifted our state mandate a week or so ago. The mandate we were following was company specific. Takes a few weeks for shit to come down the pipeline here.

New Mexico itself lifted our state mandate a week or so ago. The mandate we were following was company specific. Takes a few weeks for shit to come down the pipeline here.
Same here, well it took them 4 days. So I just walked around without a mask for those 4 days. It really was the best 4 days so far this year. :laughing: If anyone asked I just said didn't you see the news? I don't need an e-mail from HR to get my freedom back.

Sceep

We got the same guidelines here in KC. When i left yesterday someone was taking the signs down on the entry doors.

we're gonna let you go without them for now. unless cases go back up then back to the masks with you! :shaking:

Sceep

We got the same guidelines here in KC. When i left yesterday someone was taking the signs down on the entry doors.

we're gonna let you go without them for now. unless cases go back up then back to the masks with you! :shaking:
On the news the other night:

"There might be another variant in the future, it's possible.
And if it happens, kids under 5 will be especially vulnerable."

WTF? So you are psychic and able to examine this future disease to predict such an insane thing as it being opposite of all prior ones?

On the news the other night:

"There might be another variant in the future, it's possible.
And if it happens, kids under 5 will be especially vulnerable."

WTF? So you are psychic and able to examine this future disease to predict such an insane thing as it being opposite of all prior ones?
People aren't as afraid as they were. They need a refresher in case this WW3 hype doesn't pan out.

Top Back Refresh