What's new

No Masks!

Welp, our 9 year old tested positive too. Wife and he both have it and I tested negative....:confused:

No symptoms for wife and kid? If not, that's why you are negative. Only sick people spread it.

went to another concrete supplier
they have a branch in downtown minneapolis and one up 20 miles from the city
of course nothing is stocked at the outlying branch, but they're glad to see you where if you go into the cities you're treated like cattle

hell, they even joked about it, saying that I'd be best off calling ahead and making a will-call order 'because they'll be whiny bitches about my walking in the door'

Ugg had my first issue today.

Went into a small business, I had a bad feeling walking in as the entire door was plastered in at least 1/2 dozen mask signs.

I walk in and the guy (owner I am sure) says "you have to have a mask on"

I replied 'no thank you'

"You have to have a mask on or you cannot be in here"

"Do you want my business?"

he replied "no"

I should have just left but I lost it and told him to go fuck himself. I regret it but I was just so taken back by his doesn't want my money attitude.

I should have just left but I lost it and told him to go fuck himself. I regret it but I was just so taken back by his doesn't want my money attitude.

No regrets! I just hope you don't do any business with him ever. And tell all your friends.

(Although you might have confirmed he was the owner)

I hate to say this (again), but you have to remember that there are some Karens walking around in some places looking for businesses who are not enforcing the rules. The only time I wear a mask is when I know that's the case. Some businesses are really getting the shaft right now and if they have all the barriers and all the other bullshit they are required to do up and they get caught with some customer without their mask on they can get in real trouble.

Look at major Metro area in CA of 1.4 million population. 2 "deaths" in last 5 days. It's peaked and the BS will unwind. Saw a double mask driving by himself this AM. These diehards will go on forever.

Feb5Sac.jpg

Feb5SacA.jpg

Attachments

• Sacramento County Jan 7 2022b.jpg
    Sacramento County Jan 7 2022b.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 10
Look at major Metro area in CA of 1.4 million population. 2 "deaths" in last 5 days. It's peaked and the BS will unwind. Saw a double mask driving by himself this AM. These diehards will go on forever.
:lmao:

First trip to "The local Mall" in years. Met with some friends to eat dinner. Then we decided to walk it off and about 1 out of every 4 stores had a big sign up requiring a mask to enter. And every single one had a kid working in there by their self playing on their phone. But they had a mask on!!!:laughing:

Weird none of the anchor stores required one? And none of the restaurants required one? And most the other stores that did not require one had people browsing.

Last I heard retail space at a mall isn't cheap?:homer:

I called the superintendent's office today about masks this upcoming schoolyear and they couldn't give me a straight answer. The lady was nice and we were both in agreement that we just want this BS to be over with.

Doesn't look like its happening, though.

Our new governor rescinded the mask mandates for schools leaving it up to parents to choose for their kids. Immediately the liberals were in an uproar and started a lawsuit against the governor. The Supreme Court of VA has declined to hear the case. It seems the wheels are slowly coming off the bus one lug nut at a time.

Grandmother is in a nursing home with covid. She's been vaccinated along with all ther other residents and staff of the nursing home.
Nursing home won't let in unvaccinated visitors.

My grandmother, who is vaccinated and is only around vaccinated residents, workers, and visitors got covid.

And they won't let me see her because I'm not vaccinated and therefore might give her covid, despite the fact that she obviously got covid from someone who had been vaccinated.

Might have to go kick the hornets nest with some video.

Grandmother is in a nursing home with covid. She's been vaccinated along with all ther other residents and staff of the nursing home.
Nursing home won't let in unvaccinated visitors.

My grandmother, who is vaccinated and is only around vaccinated residents, workers, and visitors got covid.

And they won't let me see her because I'm not vaccinated and therefore might give her covid, despite the fact that she obviously got covid from someone who had been vaccinated.

Might have to go kick the hornets nest with some video.

Liberal logic :)
It’s a mental disorder

I have a "No mask No problem" card I made myself.

It's a laminated picture of Gavin shaking hands with Magic. Cant wait to show it to a Karen......

I have a "No mask No problem" card I made myself.

It's a laminated picture of Gavin shaking hands with Magic. Cant wait to show it to a Karen......
Pretty good.

I'd like to do-up a mask covered in grease and cobwebs. Even a rip and one ear band tied. Put a band aid on it for kicks. Definitely put a hole where your mouth is.

What a dipshit Gavin is. :homer:

One of my guys has been off for medical leave and has gotten super involved with his school continuing to mask the kids. The parents have been protesting:

I'll have to give him shit for wearing his ECV sweater to a school protest :lmao:

Here in IL, Gov Pritzker got slapped in the dick last Friday in court. 146 schools named in the suit, The Judge put a TRO ending the EO for vaccine mandate and testing for teachers and staff and ended mask mandates for the students named in the suit. Said that forcing an activity with threat of punishment without recourse violates due process civil rights. While the TRO for masks only apply to those students named in the suit, Most of the Schools named immediately went to mask optional. Since this sets a precedent for other lawsuits to be filed, there has been an influx of unnamed schools doing the same. Over 200 out of 830 districts at this point I'm happy to report my child's school is one of them. It was great seeing all the kids faces smiling coming out of the school at pickup today.

Of course the fat ass liberal governor is appealing it, but it's going to be hard to put the genie back in the bottle at this point.

We did that in NJ last May, based on the 'honor system'. I haven't worn a mask anywhere since.

There was never any additional state mandate but in the last few months a few cities did their own mandates. I played a show in one of them last week and not a single person gave a shit about the mandate. Pretty much every police department in towns that put mandates in place said 'we are not going to spend an ounce of effort enforcing this, don't call us'.

Our governor just announced that the school mask mandate will be lifted on March 7th. Yeah, that extra month makes all the difference...

His latest public health emergency expires this Thursday, our state legislature so far has been cooperative but they've pretty much said if he renews it the gloves are coming off.

I hate to say this (again), but you have to remember that there are some Karens walking around in some places looking for businesses who are not enforcing the rules. The only time I wear a mask is when I know that's the case. Some businesses are really getting the shaft right now and if they have all the barriers and all the other bullshit they are required to do up and they get caught with some customer without their mask on they can get in real trouble.
This shit doesn't end until someone at risk of "getting in trouble" stands up and tells the gestapo to fuck off.

Snitches get ditches needs to start trending

A few weeks ago I have announced to anyone that brings the covid nonsense up to us, that we just don't get covid at our house anymore. We get the 'cold' and it will be gone in a week or two

Nope, not going to get a test, and if you don't like it put your mask on, or get your shot, or go away

Boy, the schools reeealllly want to test and harvest that positive result, and they really don't like it when you won't let them test your kid :grinpimp:

We are still doing our part, not much, but we are doing it :beer:

Snitches get ditches needs to start trending

Does anyone here recall that pic or meme or article about NYC and their call in number to report Whuan shit ? Early 2020. The city got dick pics and all kinds of obscene bullshit so they ended the call in program in failure. For a brief fleeting moment the USA could be proud of NYC.

Does anyone here recall that pic or meme or article about NYC and their call in number to report Whuan shit ? Early 2020. The city got dick pics and all kinds of obscene bullshit so they ended the call in program in failure. For a brief fleeting moment the USA could be proud of NYC.
wasn't just there, we had it locally too

but that is funny :laughing:

So we the Nation State of Kali are un masked indoors except for certain exceptions and where local mandates are in effect. Home Depot this AM had the mask required sign out front so I inquired at the customer service desk. Why ? CS said it is corportae policy. All the Home de-Poters are masked and about 1/4 of the clientele. And so it goes.

Starbucks same deal but they have been ravaged by the Wuhan, their young Barista ranks thinned by virus to the point of cutting hours way back, actually opening at 9AM. 9AM. Entire early work rush feed slop is cancelled. There is a Karen shitstorm shootout on nextdoor. Holy Foook this is the end of the world.

Parents are both 89y/o. I am 69 and care for my parents; mother and I got the covid three weeks ago. Dad is in poor health and didn't get it. It basically felt like the normal cold one gets every year.

Top Back Refresh