What's new

No Masks!

this is how it is around where i live, costco walmart etc dont require masks but 75% are still wearing them.
Well, let's just take a moment and think about the average person. :flipoff2:

I heard "sir, I cannot speak to you without a mask on" today.

Good old Washington:shaking:

Fortunately my coffee cup protected me, but not the poor soul behind me

I heard "sir, I cannot speak to you without a mask on" today.

Good old Washington:shaking:

Fortunately my coffee cup protected me, but not the poor soul behind me
I can not speak to you while you wear a mask, goodbye.
I have no desire to talk anyone that wears a mask. You will now be treated like a bum. Ignored.

I can not speak to you while you wear a mask, goodbye.
I have no desire to talk anyone that wears a mask. You will now be treated like a bum. Ignored.
I don't care who wears em but I can't understand the majority of them. You wanna wear one the rest of your life that's fine but fuckin speak up! Early coof times, right after the mask shit went into effect here I had some guy wait around next to my truck at 7-11 I assume to bitch about me not wearing a mask into the store, or the "Fuck Inslee" sticker on my back window. I'll never know, because I couldn't understand a fucking thing he said. I just stared at him till he was done. I think not reacting made him more mad than anything I could've told him.

I think I’ll make a game out of people that wear masks. Every time somebody wearing a mask speaks to me, I’ll respond with “pardon me, I can’t understand what you’re saying”. Every single time.

Sounds about right

I think I’ll make a game out of people that wear masks. Every time somebody wearing a mask speaks to me, I’ll respond with “pardon me, I can’t understand what you’re saying”. Every single time.
I already do that with my customers. We also have plexiglass and a desk that pushes them back 5' from the window. My coworkers get upset with me because a., I can't see anyone standing at the counter from my desk and b., I talk so loud they can't hear anything else. :laughing:

Indoor ended yesterday here, outdoor was weeks ago. Saw a guy pull up to the self serve recycling thing on my street and put one on to unload cardboard out of his truck by himself. Still tons of people alone in their car masked or double masked.

You'll see the vestigial rags for years to come. But I'm not convinced we won't see a reinstatement of mandates after the midterms, particularly around cold and flu season. COVID sure as hell didn't "go away", but there is an eerie sense they want you to forget about the whole thing. Almost like crimes may have taken place.

At home depot yesterday, they've gone optional for employees it seems. About half of the staff was covered. It was nice seeing people.

Less than half the customers were uncovered , but huge progress since Friday:lmao:

You'll see the vestigial rags for years to come. But I'm not convinced we won't see a reinstatement of mandates after the midterms, particularly around cold and flu season. COVID sure as hell didn't "go away", but there is an eerie sense they want you to forget about the whole thing. Almost like crimes may have taken place.
They'll come back. Large portion of society has been conditioned to the abuse now and everyone fight it at all

It's been nice going places and smiling at people. Also nice smiling at people who are glaring at me.

April 8 is when pure bloods are supposed to be able to rejoin society in BC.

Top Back Refresh