What's new

New irate4x4 Swag - Preorder ending soon!

Sunday Funday :smokin:

Shipping orders out tomorrow, still short one box so some orders may be sent later this week

778F7244-7591-4807-A6D4-C657619391C1.jpeg

Over 1/2 went out yesterday, waiting on another box to complete the rest of the orders. Tracking says it should be here by 9pm tonight, which means the next day the way things have been arriving lately. The rest should go out by Thur at the latest. :beer:

Waiting for somebody that got the Fleece lined hoodie to post up. I love mine, I thought they’d be a bit steep for a hoodie, but they are 100% American made and printed...... so I’m waiting to hear others thoughts.

also, anything you order now ships next day :usa:

This shows that it was delivered. I have not received it. Is there any way you can tell me when it was delivered? If some low life stole it off my porch I can look back on my security cams to see when.

Screenshot_2020-12-12 Order #131, Oct 23, 2020, 08 03 PM irate4x4 com.png

This shows that it was delivered. I have not received it. Is there any way you can tell me when it was delivered? If some low life stole it off my porch I can look back on my security cams to see when.

Yea don't go by that, sorry. Order #131 just went out. The website isn't hooked to USPS to auto update that, it's set by somebody on my end. We had a mini assembly line me, my wife and our 14yrs old putting the pre-orders together .... i think most got mark delivered by accident.

That's good to hear. It's the fleeced lined hoodie. It would have sucked if some lowlife stole it, although I've never had a problem with that.

Thank you and your family for taking the time to do this. It is appreciated.

Mine was pre-order 136, what are the chances I’ll have my sweet new hoodie by Christmas? On a side note thanks to you and your family for everything you do for the website

Waiting for somebody that got the Fleece lined hoodie to post up. I love mine, I thought they’d be a bit steep for a hoodie, but they are 100% American made and printed...... so I’m waiting to hear others thoughts.

also, anything you order now ships next day :usa:
Hoodies are good. On par for a bunch of what I have thickness wise in the closet.

But truthfully I wish the super thick ones were available. They seem super hard to find. This is a pic of one that I just can’t get rid of. Its all wore out on one of the sleeves from too much grinder work. It’s double thick. So nice to wrap up in on those super cold mornings blasting up the road to the trail.

852F7CE3-7587-4A64-BD66-B36DC8FEBD84.jpeg

Mine was pre-order 136, what are the chances I’ll have my sweet new hoodie by Christmas? On a side note thanks to you and your family for everything you do for the website
Found your package:
Lu6DW.gif

Everybody around your order shows as delivered .... you gotta be any-day now.

Hoodies are good. On par for a bunch of what I have thickness wise in the closet.

But truthfully I wish the super thick ones were available. They seem super hard to find. This is a pic of one that I just can’t get rid of. Its all wore out on one of the sleeves from too much grinder work. It’s double thick. So nice to wrap up in on those super cold mornings blasting up the road to the trail

What brand is it? That looks like some 1980s chernobyl swag :flipoff2:

My shit finally showed up:flipoff2: Thanks for the bonus stickers. Everything looks real nice. The fangers could use a little work though. Not quite the same as it was on my og hoodie, but at least the ibb stuff doesn’t have the wonderful aroma of decade old gear oil soaked into it. Yet...

That’s literally the :flipoff2: we use here.

you mean the pixelation? I think that looks way better than that smoothed out iPhone wanna be emoji

Top Back Refresh