What's new

New irate4x4 Swag - Preorder ending soon!

Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
New Swag :smokin:

Click image for larger version Name:	swag.jpg Views:	0 Size:	198.0 KB ID:	167766

T-Shirts | Hoodies | Fangers | Koozies | TheFlyingDildocupine Shirts

My pictures and staging are shit, the item quality is not. Roxy hooked us up with the soft heavy hoodies from PBB everybody loved. Most everything is made and printed in 'Merica, :usa:

This go-round everything is a pre-order until 11/1/20. I’ll get pre-orders and then some on 11/2, they’ll be printed and shipped mid Nov. This way we don’t run out as soon as it’s in stock.

I wanted to add magnetic koozies, but my tight ass thing they are kinda steep. They’d end up about $6.50 per. I have one, I have no idea how I came across it, but it’s the best thing since warm beer. Any interest?

As always, Red Skull members get 10% off everything, just be sure to use the same email in the swag store as you use here.

Another vote for mag koozie.
Also didn't see any sizes for hoodies.

Are the hoodies tight at the bottom or loose fit? I am not a big fan of loose fit. Cold air goes up and makes the nipples hard.

Are the hoodies tight at the bottom or loose fit? I am not a big fan of loose fit. Cold air goes up and makes the nipples hard.

Its not that annoyingly tight bottom but also not 10yr old stretched out kind. Snug & they won’t be drafty if that makes sense. That pic sucks, here is a stock one:
Click image for larger version Name:	8CF74EB1-B7EA-455A-A7DB-87FEBF6801ED.png Views:	0 Size:	191.7 KB ID:	167790

How do the sizes run? Order 1 above normal or are they close?

What is good about a magnetic coozy? Is it just to stick it to metal stuff so you don't knock it over or am I missing something?

And honestly, if you are drinking beer out of cans, you are doing it wrong anyway. :flipoff2:

And honestly, if you are drinking beer out of cans, you are doing it wrong anyway. :flipoff2:

What else is there, bottles? Will only buy bottles if they are cheaper than cans.
I'm poor. So very poor.
But I must have beer. Mmmmmhh, beer :homer:

:flipoff2:

This.
If your beer gets warm you drink too slow :homer:

Say the guy from Norway :laughing: Some of us live in the desert where it is 100F+ (38C+ in commie units) for a good part of the year :flipoff2:

What is good about a magnetic coozy? Is it just to stick it to metal stuff so you don't knock it over or am I missing something?

Yes, it is awesome losing your beer in the strangest places :laughing: Actually, it is really nice for working on your rig since you can stick it within easy reach without trying to find a flat surface or worrying about kicking it over. Also, who says you have to use cans? My old Busted Knuckle magnetic coozies will hold a long neck just fine.

Just how magnetic are they? Will it hold a beer on the roof of a moving car?

My roommate in college bought some kind of earth magnet and stuck it inside a mcdonalds cup then stuck it on the roof. He would drive through town and watch people be baffled how the cup doesn't fall off and they would be waving their arms at him trying to tell him he forgot the cup up there. :laughing:

How do the sizes run? Order 1 above normal or are they close?

Everything is true to size with exception of the Jersey material T-Shirts. They are a bit snug so I would size those up.

agree, I prefer a can over a bottle wheel'n wheel'n .... space, noise, broke glass is bad mmkay

bottles suck. take up tons of room in the trash, break in the cooler, break in the trash. leave a fucking mess.

If your favorite brew hasn't moved to cans yet you should find a new brew. Cans are superior in every way.

Top Back Refresh