What's new

New FFDP video takes aim at 2020

Well, you're definitely in the minority then since they sell shit tons of albums and sell out lots of giant venues. Keep right on basing your music choices based on what someone else says. :rolleyes:

So does lady gaga but that doesn't mean her noise is good.

Well, you're definitely in the minority then since they sell shit tons of albums and sell out lots of giant venues. Keep right on basing your music choices based on what someone else says. :rolleyes:

Since when has popularity meant good?

Nickelback also sold tons of albums and sold out giant venues. Just saying.

I would say jumping on the bandwagon is defined by "basing your music choices on what someone else says".

Since when has popularity meant good?

Nickelback also sold tons of albums and sold out giant venues. Just saying.

I would say jumping on the bandwagon is defined by "basing your music choices on what someone else says".

If it wasn’t perceived to be “good,” would it be popular?

Probably not.

Call me what you will, but I can't believe people are arguing about tastes of music. Shit, I've got everything from Slayer, to The Crystal Method, Eminem, to Luke Bryan and Frank Foster on my Spotify. :confused: Been on a Cody Jinks kick lately.

Since when has it not meant good ? See how that works.

I cited a perfectly reasonable example for you. If you need more examples just look at all modern country.

Popularity does not equal good. Given your history, I'm shocked you're taking the band wagon stance. Guess you're just a ffdp sheeple.

If it wasn’t perceived to be “good,” would it be popular?

Probably not.

Not necessarily. Look at sharknado, everyone knew it was shit but that's what made it popular. Again, popular in no way means good.

Hell, sdcj is popular but is he good? Talk amongst yourselves.

Not necessarily. Look at sharknado, everyone knew it was shit but that's what made it popular. Again, popular in no way means good.

Hell, sdcj is popular but is he good? Talk amongst yourselves.

My wife loves the sharknado movies... I don't get it.

Beyoncé has sold 5 times the albums than 5 finger dick suck has. Does that make her music good? It just means that lots of people have shitty taste in music, 5 finger shit fist included.

Beyoncé has sold 5 times the albums than 5 finger dick suck has. Does that make her music good? It just means that lots of people have shitty taste in music, 5 finger shit fist included.

can you show us on a doll where FFDP touched you inappropriately?

I didn't think that generic post-grunge radio rock sound would still be popular 20 years later but here we are. Local radio presenter has a raging hard on for Eddie Vedder and of course plays the shit out of anyone that sounds like him.

:barf:

I cited a perfectly reasonable example for you. If you need more examples just look at all modern country.

Popularity does not equal good. Given your history, I'm shocked you're taking the band wagon stance. Guess you're just a ffdp sheeple.

Quality is very much up to the listener. I've found that way too many people can't distinguish between what they like and quality. They tend to claim anything they don't like as poor quality. I refer to them as "music snobs" and I discount their commentary.

We get it. You're a grumpy old fuck :flipoff2:

Some of us are tired of the 70's and 80's. At least they're still putting out rock and we don't have to settle for country or rap.

Top Back Refresh