What's new

New FFDP video takes aim at 2020

Eh, I'm 50/50 on them. Haven't listened to them in I'd say about five or six years.

Had to watch the video on mute at work.

The whole "compliant" vs "exempt" seemed spot on.

I would swear they lived in NM based on that video. NAILED our situation here. :mad3:

One of the COVID symptoms is lack of taste... you should probably get tested... :flipoff2::flipoff2:

They’ve sucked ass long before COVID came around. I’ve called them five finger stink fist for years.

exempt.png

What a great representation of Newsome/Pelosi.

Can't stand FFDP music but I like this video. The metaphor about communism and compliance is what's getting all the attention. But what about the other metaphors, I think there's some pretty good ones. Toilet paper hoarding mindless zombies, Antifa/BLM busting up the compliant small business owners food truck for one little American flag in the popcorn. People taking bullets from every direction just for picking the American flag off the ground, guys working their hands to the bone with no mask on. The whole thing being a bad dream for the founding fathers.

The metaphor I don't get is the Avengers snorting coke, pigging out, chugging booze puking, fighting each other eating tide pods and getting kicked out of the bar. All the other shit points to real events. Is the metaphor that the avengers aren't coming to save us so we gotta wake up and save ourselves? Am I giving to much credit to a band trying to capitalize on a fucked up situation? Just thinking out loud.

Last edited:
The metaphor I don't get is the Avengers snorting coke, pigging out, chugging booze puking, fighting each other eating tide pods and getting kicked out of the bar. All the other shit points to real events. Is the metaphor that the avengers aren't coming to save us so we gotta wake up and save ourselves? Am I giving to much credit to a band trying to capitalize on a fucked up situation? Just thinking out loud.

Or is it that people are waiting on super heros to save us, but in reality they can't, the only ones that can are you and I?

I was at the show in Worcester, MA when the singer lost his shit and walked off stage :laughing:

I didn't pay for tickets, was laughable to me, but lots of pissed off fans.

Can't stand FFDP music but I like this video. The metaphor about communism and compliance is what's getting all the attention. But what about the other metaphors, I think there's some pretty good ones. Toilet paper hoarding mindless zombies, Antifa/BLM busting up the compliant small business owners food truck for one little American flag in the popcorn. People taking bullets from every direction just for picking the American flag off the ground, guys working their hands to the bone with no mask on. The whole thing being a bad dream for the founding fathers.

To me the Avengers are the keyboard warriors, acting strong online but soft in the real world.

Talking talk but not walking walk.

The best analogy was the end, everyone is fighting a war, but the enemy is unknown.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh