What's new

New FFDP video takes aim at 2020

Now those are fighting words

No...

I said it a dozen times on pbb, and I'll say it a dozen times on here too. Volbeat is the worst band to hit the scene in the last 10-15 years. They are atrocious, and the world would be a better place if their tour bus went off a cliff

X2

The lead singer Ivan is a total fucking tool. And every song sounds the exact God damn same. Sounds like an old man mumbling

Right up sandyegovjs alley.

No...

I said it a dozen times on pbb, and I'll say it a dozen times on here too. Volbeat is the worst band to hit the scene in the last 10-15 years. They are atrocious, and the world would be a better place if their tour bus went off a cliff

never heard of them until this post....

So I just listened to this. I didn't think it was that bad?

Got to laugh at the comments though. I'm going to venture a guess someone posted it on reddit? :laughing:

check out "the human instrument"
and "Evelyn" there are a couple more decent songs, but not many:lmao:
If you like heavy music, check out orbit culture the shadowing. That's a new band to me, and i like it:laughing:I've been into gojira lately as well. I don't get too into the message these bands try to push, but they do make great sounds imo

It's like a bit of Elvis, and a lot of Johnny Cash mixed with a heavier sound. And they're from fucking Denmark of all places. I enjoy a lot of their stuff, but with the way they crank out albums I'm sure there's at least one or two I haven't listened to.

So I just listened to this. I didn't think it was that bad?

Got to laugh at the comments though. I'm going to venture a guess someone posted it on reddit? :laughing:

"BUT MASKS SAVE LIVES!!!!" seems to be all of them. Oh and apparently if you agree with anything about the video you're a Trump puppet.

You have shitty taste.

I had kind of mixed feelings. I kind of thought they sucked but I could half see why some teenager might like them. Then this post appeared and confirmed that they are, in fact, garbage.

I had kind of mixed feelings. I kind of thought they sucked but I could half see why some teenager might like them. Then this post appeared and confirmed that they are, in fact, garbage.

Well, you're definitely in the minority then since they sell shit tons of albums and sell out lots of giant venues. Keep right on basing your music choices based on what someone else says. :rolleyes:

Top Back Refresh