Chicken is a breakfast food

People drive way to slow

It's acceptable to park on the lawn.... anywhere

They have restaurants called Bojangles (I feel like that would be racist in CA

There is no coronavirus here

People are generally more polite

Crispens has a cool thing going

I want an exocet

Pigeon forge looks like the Las Vegas strip for kids, I'm not sure you could do everything in a month.

Early bronco golf carts are a thing

Anyone can own a house and boat

I'll update as I think of more

20201010_124022.jpg

20201010_084503.jpg

Nice,
chicken is a breakfast food only when you have hens that lay, in a coupe.

Reactions: Add
I’ve never been to Tennessee but I’m sure it’s a lot like southern WV. :flipoff2:

Did you eat some well made biscuits and gravy?

The one thing I have noticed is that westerners are usually thinner as a whole than us easterners. Maybe due to the longer nice weather seasons and our sometimes long, miserable winters?

That Bronco golf cart is bad ass!!!

I’ve never been to Tennessee but I’m sure it’s a lot like southern WV. :flipoff2:

Did you eat some well made biscuits and gravy?

The one thing I have noticed is that westerners are usually thinner as a whole than us easterners. Maybe due to the longer nice weather seasons and our sometimes long, miserable winters?

That Bronco golf cart is bad ass!!!

i think you're on to something....

Ive been eating chicken for breakfast since I was born. And fat people are more polite, the two are connected and that is a fact

You didn't mention banjos or outhouses or sister/cousin/wives, you didn't experience the real Tennessee.

Unfortunately I dont think I had enough time. However the girl working in Crispens office was cute, To good looking to be his sister but she might have been his cousin wife

Tennessee drivers aren't just slow, they fuckin suck at driving. Every time I head north on 75 the TN plates are causing issues

Noticed one of their electric billboards with the state raid death count. More people died this year when half the county was shut down than last year.

Oh and bojangles is really a North cakalacky thing, it's just spread everywhere else. The Cajun chicken biscuit is pretty damn good

Tennessee drivers aren't just slow, they fuckin suck at driving. Every time I head north on 75 the TN plates are causing issues

I dunno man, Arkansas leads the nation in left lane campers. They seem to be sporadic everywhere else, but turn into the norm anytime we go upstate.

Also, the bipolar left laner... speed limit is 70- you got CC set on 77... that one left lane douche passes you 12 times in 20 miles.

Crispens has a cool thing going

I want an exocet

We were there a couple weeks ago, all true. I have zero need to go back to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg but even my wife liked Crispens and his woman seemed nice.
We managed to show up during some giant car show, it was cool to see all the cars but it took us 1 hr to go 1.5 miles.

As the greatest songwriter of this or any generation said once, the only two things that mean anything to me are loving her and leavin' Tennessee.

Been to TN twice. Both times for Christmas at my brothers house. The death toll billboards are dumb. So are all the slow as fuck drivers. I don’t have any desire to go back. My wife and I decided not to go back after the first time(mostly because family Christmas(everyone from my family was there) was a clusterfuck (mostly due to my brothers kids and now ex wife). But we got sucked into going back by my parents the 2nd time.

Been to TN twice. Both times for Christmas at my brothers house. The death toll billboards are dumb. So are all the slow as fuck drivers. I don’t have any desire to go back. My wife and I decided not to go back after the first time(mostly because family Christmas(everyone from my family was there) was a clusterfuck (mostly due to my brothers kids and now ex wife). But we got sucked into going back by my parents the 2nd time.

Can't really judge a state based off of 2 shitty family experiences there. Personally, I think Utah is one of the most beautiful places on earth... but if my only 2 trips there were to visit my parents, I'd probably hate that polygamy infested weak beer shithole and never want to go back. :laughing:

I been to a lot of states and other than the scenery, the people were pretty much acted the same. Yeah, a lot of fat people down south. A little thick is ok but I don't like porkers, especially when they eat.
No surprise a guy from Ca notices there are areas with affordable housing..

You didn't mention banjos or outhouses or sister/cousin/wives, you didn't experience the real Tennessee.

When I moved to TN there was a music festival going on with actual banjo music coming over the ridge. It was so appropriate, moving our stuff into the house with cicadas screeching and banjo music.

I been to a lot of states and other than the scenery, the people were pretty much acted the same. Yeah, a lot of fat people down south. A little thick is ok but I don't like porkers, especially when they eat.
No surprise a guy from Ca notices there are areas with affordable housing..

Yea we're obese as fuck but $200k buys a nice house. :laughing:

Yeah, fat people eat their rage. I'm not even joking.

Abstract

Lower levels of 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT; serotonin) in the brain elicit sugar craving, while ingestion of sugar rich diet improves mood and alleviates anxiety.

The biological explanation to why fat people are nicer. Unless you are fat because you eat steak, thrn you ate fat and unhappy. :flipoff2:

I agree 100% on the Mexican food. The best in my town is from a food trailer in front of a Mexican store. I still don't think chicken for breakfast is as strange as baked beans in the UK.

Top Back Refresh