What's new

Musk and Twitter

It will be interesting to see how twitter support goes if

A) they start banning leftists by holding them to the same standards that were used to ban conservatives
B) they allow conservatives the same freedom that liberals now enjoy.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see how twitter supporter goes if

A) they start banning leftists by holding them to the same standards that were used to ban conservatives
He should create a new investment firm to hold the stock, then appoint Trump as Chairman.

I think this is the only correct answer, no censorship
While i agree that this is the ultimate correct answer I would love to see a wave of bannings based on what they have banned trump and others for. Maybe just a week but to have a taste of their own medicine would be priceless.

It will be interesting to see how twitter supporter goes if

I don't have an account but if he does either...I'll have one just to push liberal buttons. :grinpimp:

Tesla taking orders on new truck - Design Your Cybertruck | Tesla

The article I read appeared to quote Elon as saying geh bye to the cyber.

I started taking notice of Elon after the Wuhan ravage in Alameda County CA where the health dept ordered Tesla to shut down and send the workers home to shelter in place. He defied them and ultimately won out; the county tried to bully him and had to back down. At one point he said I am at the gate and you can arrest me first. Quite a different spoor than Pelosi, Gavin et al.

nnnnnn.png

:laughing:

He does, not sure it even works at the moment.

Yeah but the roll out was terrible. People have been waiting over a month for their accounts to be approved.
No Android app? :laughing:
Might just be Google screwing with them, though...

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 11.03.54 AM.png

he will have some control over maybe the best way to influence opinions in the world. Some will be concerned because he has appeared to be erratic at times. he cancelled his electric truck this weekend too, which was more interesting to me.
I like that he's always sold himself as a free speech absolutist

Top Back Refresh