What's new
Oct

MO Midwest Wheeling Week ‘23 KS & MO 10/8-10/14

We are planning on being there for Sunday the 8th, will be camping most likely on Sat night if they will have us. Looking forward to meeting some new guys that aren't in a sxs.

Attachments

• IMG_20230806_181248623_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230806_181248623_HDR.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 5
We are planning on being there for Sunday the 8th, will be camping most likely on Sat night if they will have us. Looking forward to meeting some new guys that aren't in a sxs.
The guy at KRocks told me if people were coming Saturday they would let them camp. I will let him know there will be someone camping.

The guy at KRocks told me if people were coming Saturday they would let them camp. I will let him know there will be someone camping.
Right on. I figured I'd call before, and I think we're are planning on wheeling sat as well. I may get a buddy or 2 talked into coming..... We shall see

What's the plan for food? Dinner mainly. Any plans to eat at restaurants or just cookout each night?

What's the plan for food? Dinner mainly. Any plans to eat at restaurants or just cookout each night?
Probably a little of both.

Honestly I have not thought that far ahead. I plan on bringing coolers and a pellet grill.

The food situation has me wishing I was bringing the RV but the road miles has me thinking Im glad Im not bringing it.

RV I was hoping to borrow is in use for Columbus day lol. Wonder if any cabins at SMORR are available? even just as a base

All of this has me thinking we’ll be miserable in an extended cab truck with no tonneau cover.

Last minute plans. :flipoff2:

Going to try and stick the ARB fridge in the back seat with Coleman stove for meals when there’s nothing to buy to eat. Also need to pack the tool kit and spare parts. Goal is to not kill this until the last day at SMORR.

RV I was hoping to borrow is in use for Columbus day lol. Wonder if any cabins at SMORR are available? even just as a base
They said they are not able to rent the cabins out midweek. Guessing they have to have them clean and ready for the weekend.

The shower/bathroom shack, rv spots and tent spots will be open for us though.

They said they are not able to rent the cabins out midweek. Guessing they have to have them clean and ready for the weekend.

The shower/bathroom shack, rv spots and tent spots will be open for us though.
the shower house at SMORR is top notch. three toilet stalls and three spacious shower stalls. They are climate controlled as well. Pretty nice to be able to shower in the AC in July/August when it's hot as Satan's ballsack.

Seymour is like 6-7 miles away and there is a couple cheap motels there. Ava is like 15 miles away but I am told they have a bigger selection.

the shower house at SMORR is top notch. three toilet stalls and three spacious shower stalls. They are climate controlled as well. Pretty nice to be able to shower in the AC in July/August when it's hot as Satan's ballsack.

Seymour is like 6-7 miles away and there is a couple cheap motels there. Ava is like 15 miles away but I am told they have a bigger selection.

Seymour is where I booked.

Anybody book an rv site yet? I'll pick one but figure we'd all be close

Holy fuck, it’s still in the high 80’s low 90’s down there. Fuck camping. I need AC after a day in that heat.

Is the midwest only ever brutally hot or brutally cold?

Top Back Refresh