What's new
Oct

MO Midwest Wheeling Week ‘23 KS & MO 10/8-10/14

Picked up an XJ over the weekend , would it have any chance of tagging along ? 30s with open front and rear diffs . Does have full skids , sliders , bumpers , diff guards , lifted 3.5 and such .

Picked up an XJ over the weekend , would it have any chance of tagging along ? 30s with open front and rear diffs . Does have full skids , sliders , bumpers , diff guards , lifted 3.5 and such .

The places I know. Rush Springs and SMORR there are plenty of trails it can do.

That would be fun I’ve never had the opportunity to wheel other than on the farm 😂
The trail tampon has arrived:lmao:

I used to take my Land Rover D1 to SMORR and had lots of fun with it. Rush is even easier than SMORR for the most part. The maps at Smorr are good enough to keep away from the hard stuff.
xr-nut grew up in BFE I’ve had my fair share of off-road adventures just never found a group to wheel with strangely none of my friends ever got into it . This might be the gateway drug kind of like that truck of yours will be to you lol

xr-nut grew up in BFE I’ve had my fair share of off-road adventures just never found a group to wheel with strangely none of my friends ever got into it . This might be the gateway drug kind of like that truck of yours will be to you lol
just busting your balls mang. hopefully meet you on the trail there.

my problem is im a drug addict. rock crawling. road racing. shooting sports. motorcycles. i like all the drugs......:laughing:

my son and I are riding the adventure palooza this week/end. then get back and prep for this ride in smorr with all you ff's. then a wedding on 10-28(my youngest son). its a busy season.

I think I will try a spartan just don’t know whether to do front , rear or both with street use . I know opinions vary on that subject .

I hope to meet everyone too it would be a good time and I know you’re just busting my chops no worries sir lol I am the same way though and I am also an impulse buyer so I go through a lot of toys 😜

Count me in for SMORR on Tuesday. Just a day trip for me. Anyone else gonna be in a golf cart? if not I'll drive what I can and winch up the stuff I cant lol
I was hoping to but my bank account is fighting me, keeps messing up where the decimal goes...

I'll be in the samurai and really want to check out more of SMORR before I get into breaking things. Last time I was out halfway through day one lol so didn't get to see much of what's out there

I was hoping to but my bank account is fighting me, keeps messing up where the decimal goes...

I'll be in the samurai and really want to check out more of SMORR before I get into breaking things. Last time I was out halfway through day one lol so didn't get to see much of what's out there
come on down. i'll keep us on the 3s and easy 4s

Ive asked about the Irate Flag in the ibb flag thread, but I never got a response. Evidently we are not cool enough. Or someone else has it at that time. I figured Austin would be interested, considering its pretty close to him, but maybe he is busy.

Hope to bring my current project a shitbox XJ on tons or I will bring the jeep truck:beer:

20210227_131852.jpg

Where was that picture taken? It looks a lot like New Mexico, but grassier.

Top Back Refresh