KungFooMASTA added a new event:

Midwest Wheeling Week ‘23 KS & MO 10/8-10/14

Midwest Wheeling Week

10/8/23 Kansas Rocks. Mapleton, KS

10/9/23 Rush Springs. Pineville, MO

10/10-11/23 SMORR. Seymour, MO

10/12-13/23 Flat Nasty. Jadwin, MO

10/14/23 Moonlight Racing. Sullivan, MO

This has been a bit more work and time than I thought it would be.

Anyone from IBB is invited. Please dont share this on Facebook or Instagram we dont want their kind around here. Come for the whole week or just a day or two. It does not matter what you wheel. We will probably split...

Read more about this event...

Last edited:
Reactions: Clb
This Post is a bit wonky. For some reason the events section does not like the exact same post I had in the original thread in the Midwest Groups section. I will try to fix it.

Looks good.
I had to work on the navigation of posting the event.
I think it's a software issue maybe...
Wish I coud come play, looks like an awesome time.:beer:

Looks good.
I had to work on the navigation of posting the event.
I think it's a software issue maybe...
Wish I coud come play, looks like an awesome time.:beer:
Yeah it is not allowing the google maps pins I have on the original post.

I wish I could go to yours too. Me and the Fiance’ have been trying to get our wedding together before this trip so It has made it difficult to come up with spare time or money.

Original thread

I would be interested in coming down for the last half. Thursday morning to sunday morning but I will be in a RZR. don't wanna be the only SXS if everyone else is in buggies and running the 5-6s at SMORR and such. :beer:

I would be interested in coming down for the last half. Thursday morning to sunday morning but I will be in a RZR. don't wanna be the only SXS if everyone else is in buggies and running the 5-6s at SMORR and such. :beer:
NDCjeepsmith mentioned a CJ on 35s surely you can handle anything it can.

I also have a friend interested in going with a sxs.

NDCjeepsmith mentioned a CJ on 35s surely you can handle anything it can.

I also have a friend interested in going with a sxs.
I can run most 4s at SMORR and a few of the 5s. I am on 32s though so really tall ledges I will have to bypass or winch up. I am not the stereotypical golf cart owner as well. :laughing:

I am going to do my best to catch a few days, not sure yet which parks I will come along for. maybe the early part of the week. I've not been to krocks or rush. I'm kind of turned off for smorr, I hear its a wet rock high rpm bouncer park now. Havent been there in 12/13 years. I'm not into banging my junk at full throttle and breaking it. I will likely have the war department with me and we have a slide in camper to stay in.

My buggy:

121548039_3571043566274359_1629132341933703970_n.jpg

I am going to do my best to catch a few days, not sure yet which parks I will come along for. maybe the early part of the week. I've not been to krocks or rush. I'm kind of turned off for smorr, I hear its a wet rock high rpm bouncer park now. Havent been there in 12/13 years. I'm not into banging my junk at full throttle and breaking it. I will likely have the war department with me and we have a slide in camper to stay in.

My buggy:

121548039_3571043566274359_1629132341933703970_n.jpg
SMORR is pretty good. they have done a ton of dozer work on the trails over the winter to fix a lot of erosion on the trails from rain and traffic. I was there Memorial Day and the park looked really good. Brandon and crew put a lot of work into the park over the winter and it showed.

SMORR is pretty good. they have done a ton of dozer work on the trails over the winter to fix a lot of erosion on the trails from rain and traffic. I was there Memorial Day and the park looked really good. Brandon and crew put a lot of work into the park over the winter and it showed.
It may be. Honestly I'm likely just physched out about it. My normal wheeling buddy went down last weekend over the 4th. we were set to go but he kept telling me about the gnarly wet full throttle shit and I canceled due to That and partly to work on my truck(the race is in 5 weeks). SO I bailed. Like I said, Im not about rock bouncing. I hear krocks is ok and rush is jeep trails, so maybe I'll come down for the 2 days at smorr. IDK yet. play it by ear.

Biggest issue I am self employed and have a couple events that I'll be gone from the office for. The race will have me out 3 days then there is a dual sport ride called adventure palooza that happens in missouri that will be another 3 days. My son and I will both be gone from here and that leaves the war department and my fi gal. not ideal.

I'm in for smorr days for sure, most likely brining my samurai unless I find a sxs by then. Will be on 33 mts(2nd pic) or 35 stickies (1st pic) depending on if I plan on breaking things. Psyched to see some of your buggies in action :usa:

Screenshot_20230707_184225_Reddit.jpg

Screenshot_20230707_184419_Reddit.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230707_184336_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20230707_184336_Reddit.jpg
    868 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20230707_184615_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20230707_184615_Reddit.jpg
    776.7 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for planning this and the invite. October is crazy busy at work, and I won't be able to get away.

I really wanna go at least a couple days to hang out with the Midwest crew. if the wife doesn't go I may just tent camp. Looks like a 500 mile loop from home to Flat Nasty to Moonlight to home.

Looks like no shower house at Flat Nasty so bringing the camper after all.

i am just gonna do a day trip on Oct 10th at SMORR. i dont have enough vacation to go longer than that. :frown:

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh