What's new

** Meme **

Reported.

:flipoff2:

Play stupid games .....

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 2.19.33 PM.png

A lot of you idiots are missing one simple thing... When the :homer: dropped his can of tea, bent over to grab it, loudmouth whitey tried to kick him in the head. Right there is assault on whitey's part and SHIT"S ON!!! If :homer: took out whitey and I was on the jury it'd be innocent for reasons of self defence. :flipoff2:

A lot of you idiots are missing one simple thing... When the :homer: dropped his can of tea, bent over to grab it, loudmouth whitey tried to kick him in the head. Right there is assault on whitey's part and SHIT"S ON!!! If :homer: took out whitey and I was on the jury it'd be innocent for reasons of self defence. :flipoff2:
I just watched it again. Kick the can across the floor? Probably. Step on his hand? Possibly. Kick or knee him in the head? Probably not, body angle was wrong as was the foot moment IMO.
I wouldn't be surprised if the drunk guy had played soccer, the foot movement was a lot like what you would use to kick a soccer ball away from someone else.

Aaron Z

Reactions: DMG
I don’t think he thought the guy was going to hit him with a handful of can. Maybe sucker punch isn’t the right term

You can't be serious? Did you even watch the video? With sound on? The wanna be hood rat literally looks at the can and says "what, you gonna smack me with that? Smack me with it. SMACK ME! (leans in and slaps his face) SMACK ME, nigga. C'mon, yeah"

Yeah, there's no way in hell he saw that coming.

What's great is that it gets sold in that order, retiree, landscaper until he gets fucking tired of it and moves to the suburbs then gets traded fur a tax return....:laughing:

Top Back Refresh