What's new

** Meme **

That was the most deserved beat down of the century.

From the comments "He smashed that can on his face with enough force to create a new universe ."

So it’s ok to use a weapon on someone’s head for words? No wonder so many black men are in prison.

So it’s ok to use a weapon on someone’s head for words? No wonder so many black men are in prison.

We’ve reached a new low in society where words hurt and the wrong reaction to stupidity is now acceptable and makes you famous on the internet.

I know plenty of black males that have been in similar situations and didn’t give the douchebag the gratification of getting under their skin.

Reactions: DMG
I don't know. I think people used to get punched in the face a lot for running their mouth when I was a kid and no one sent anyone to jail or sued anyone. It was just a case of someone running their mouth to the wrong guy and got what they deserved. Like someone on the old site had in their sig line, something about the price of a punch in the face is too high today or something.

I know plenty of black males that have been in similar situations and didn’t give the douchebag the gratification of getting under their skin.

Sure but actions have consequences, that douchebag will think twice before running his mouth next time. It's not like he ended up leaking all over the floor, just a bruised ego.

Kind of like an armed society is a polite society.

I don't know. I think people used to get punched in the face a lot for running their mouth when I was a kid and no one sent anyone to jail or sued anyone. It was just a case of someone running their mouth to the wrong guy and got what they deserved. Like someone on the old site had in their sig line, something about the price of a punch in the face is too high today or something.

This. That dude ran his mouth and earned what he got. I can't believe the people here saying words hurt and you should not have done that etc. If that asshole came up to you and started that level of personal insults to you or your family you'd just thank him and walk away feeling superior?

EbTlzeWWoAEtgwG.jpg

Last edited:

We are now in a situation where you can say anything to a white person and expect them to hold their temper but minorities can attack over all kinds of words. Fuck that.

Sure but actions have consequences, that douchebag will think twice before running his mouth next time. It's not like he ended up leaking all over the floor, just a bruised ego.

Kind of like an armed society is a polite society.

That guy didn’t learn shit, he’s still gonna be a piece of shit and the black guy fell hook line and sinker and to many, because of how he reacted, is your stereotypical :mr-t:.

​​​​

That guy didn’t learn shit, he’s still gonna be a piece of shit and the black guy fell hook line and sinker and to many, because of how he reacted, is your stereotypical :mr-t:.

​​​​

Yep. Black guy is probably going to prison for assault with a dangerous weapon and the white guy that may not have had any problem with black people but was just stupid drunk now hates black people because one sucker punched him.

Yep. Black guy is probably going to prison for assault with a dangerous weapon and the white guy that may not have had any problem with black people but was just stupid drunk now hates black people because one sucker punched him.

black guy earned an assault charge, probably won't get shit though.

the white guy wasn't calling anybody a ****** in particular, even if he did say "yo ******, where you from? i'm from here" and the black guy full well calls him a ****** back. hell he couldn't have smashed him very well either as the drunk dude gets right back up and is still walking around.

stupid that the video says the white guy is the racist, when the black guy is the racist for only giving an apparent shit what the guy said because he was white.

The IBB is an interesting place. Show them a video of a guy acting like a douchebag and we'd hear all about how they'd smack the shit out of that douchebag. Show them a video of a guy acting like a douchebag and getting slapped up and they say the guy was wrong.

The IBB is an interesting place. Show them a video of a guy acting like a douchebag and we'd hear all about how they'd smack the shit out of that douchebag. Show them a video of a guy acting like a douchebag and getting slapped up and they say the guy was wrong.

All I see in that particular shithole convenience store are future lawyers, astronauts and physicists.

I have been on the PBB/IBB for approaching 25 years. The DMG that would smack the shit out of a mouthy douchebag died when I started buying houses and having kids. If someone puts a hand on me or my family then it’s on. But I have too much to lose to start fights. Many people on here have grown up and calmed down.

I have been on the PBB/IBB for approaching 25 years. The DMG that would smack the shit out of a mouthy douchebag died when I started buying houses and having kids. If someone puts a hand on me or my family then it’s on. But I have too much to lose to start fights. Many people on here have grown up and calmed down.

X2
ive lost all interest in being a hero in somebody else's fight. I only look out for myself and family when it comes time to fight now

[486 said:
;n248113]

All I see in that particular shithole convenience store are future lawyers, astronauts and physicists.

Beautiful, my friend.

If that asshole came up to you and started that level of personal insults to you or your family you'd just thank him and walk away feeling superior?

What would you do? Be honest.
If you say you'd start dancing, my next question would be if you have any assets or own property, etc.

Before family/assets, I gave zero fucks and would thrown down. Today, zero chance of my fighting unless you put hands on me or mine and I know I'll be 100% clear with the law and the court.

aside from being drunk in the middle of the night at the corner store, like everybody else in the place, what the hell did he do that was so douchebagedly?

bro-explaining-meme.jpg

The guy that did the smacking looked pretty young. Just saying.

Top Back Refresh