What's new

** Meme **

wdaofQc.jpg

I have been on the PBB/IBB for approaching 25 years. The DMG that would smack the shit out of a mouthy douchebag died when I started buying houses and having kids. If someone puts a hand on me or my family then it’s on. But I have too much to lose to start fights. Many people on here have grown up and calmed down.

I had a conversation with a buddy about this kind of thing. The gist of the scenario is some mid 50's construction type worker was acting like a royal asshole and being a general fuckhead prior to my morning coffee. Young me would have likely pulled him halfway out of his shitty Colorado truck and rattled as many teeth and brain cells loose as I felt necessary and gotten back in my ride like nothing happened. The difference today is that guy has nothing to lose and I have everything to lose. Job, house, retirement, etc. It's not worth it to get into fisticuffs with someone, even if they had it coming. The consensus was guys like my buddy and I have to make the call to eat it, or lose everything in situations like that. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

The guy that did the smacking looked pretty young. Just saying.

He also used a weapon and sucker punched the guy. I have a friend that did 10 years for something similar.

I had a conversation with a buddy about this kind of thing. The gist of the scenario is some mid 50's construction type worker was acting like a royal asshole and being a general fuckhead prior to my morning coffee. Young me would have likely pulled him halfway out of his shitty Colorado truck and rattled as many teeth and brain cells loose as I felt necessary and gotten back in my ride like nothing happened. The difference today is that guy has nothing to lose and I have everything to lose. Job, house, retirement, etc. It's not worth it to get into fisticuffs with someone, even if they had it coming. The consensus was guys like my buddy and I have to make the call to eat it, or lose everything in situations like that. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

Yep. I will put up with some mouth and ask the guy if he needs a hug just to be able to tell the cops that I beat his ass as a last resort to defend myself. I kind of wish I had known how to do that 20 years ago. But the scar under my eye makes me look tough.

He also used a weapon and sucker punched the guy. I have a friend that did 10 years for something similar.

Sucker punched? Do you even know what that means? Mouthy idiot saw it coming, stuck his chin out and told him to do it.

I'd say he got what he deserved, guy with the tea was pretty cool for a while and dude wouldn't stop. He also didn't bash his head in once he was down.

Sucker punched? Do you even know what that means? Mouthy idiot saw it coming, stuck his chin out and told him to do it.

I'd say he got what he deserved, guy with the tea was pretty cool for a while and dude wouldn't stop. He also didn't bash his head in once he was down.

I don’t think he thought the guy was going to hit him with a handful of can. Maybe sucker punch isn’t the right term

Top Back Refresh