What's new

** Meme **

I'm just a normal guy who likes to grab something new every now and then. The last few years, it seems like every new beer I see is an ipa. Variety packs are 3 ipa's and maybe 1 not.

Maybe it's because I'm 30 mins from seirra Nevada and a few hours from lagunitas. Both had pale ales and ipa's years and years ago.

It's everywhere. There's a billion breweries here and it's hard to find anything that's not an IPA thats not just a limited run or similar. I like craft beer, but I fucking hate IPAs. 5 years ago I could go in any bar, grocery store, or gas station and there was a nice variety of craft beers. Now it's nothing but fucking IPAs everywhere.

Wouldn't be so bad, but I also like a lot of Canadian and European beers, but everywhere has dumped them all to stock more and more IPAs. About the only shit you can find around here anymore form Europe in a bar is Guinness or Heineken, good luck on anything Canadian. There's like a single grocery store in the area that still has Moosehead and crazy expensive 6 packs of Molson.

what-ipas-do-you-have-on-tap-starter-pack.png

I'm just a normal guy who likes to grab something new every now and then. The last few years, it seems like every new beer I see is an ipa. Variety packs are 3 ipa's and maybe 1 not.

Maybe it's because I'm 30 mins from seirra Nevada and a few hours from lagunitas. Both had pale ales and ipa's years and years ago.

Our local places have a ton of variety. I’m spoiled. Gose, porters, ales, fruits, and ipas of course.

[486 said:
;n224691]

I think it's like coffee
you just gotta get all addicted to the side-effects, then your brain gets right with it tasting like ditchwater

I can't do alcohol.
makes me ill almost immediately.

I'll stick to drugs thank you.

I can't do alcohol.
makes me ill almost immediately.

I'll stick to drugs thank you.

:smokin: Same here. well, not ill, just grossed out. My 12yo palate never developed a taste for rotten grain.

486, you may have a point. Coffee is good!

Click image for larger version Name:	southern-bay.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.8 KB ID:	224716

Top Back Refresh