What's new

** Meme **

kids-book-proof-internet-ruined-brendas-beaver-needs-barber.jpg?w=507&ssl=1.jpg

IPA - I Piss Ass.

everyone I’ve had taste like shit and couldn’t finish them.

reading sucks, I found the youtube audio book version :grinpimp:

X's a 10000000

I like pretty much all beer, but this ipa trend makes it hard to try new beers. 90% off micro brews I see are ipa's :rolleyes:

Buddy opened a brewery, good stuff but he didn't like IPAs so he didnt have any. Within a couple months he added several as the "Craft Beer Drinkers" dismissed his place if he didnt have IPAs.

And it seems the whole IPA thing is to just see how many hops you can cram in it. All of it tastes like crap.

X's a 10000000

I like pretty much all beer, but this ipa trend

Interesting comment. The IPA trend was 10+ years ago or major growth start. Well before hipsters graduated elementary school. Now it’s an established significant part of the industry that has the big light beer manufacturers on the run.
it’s a thriving industry. I never considered or viewed the microbrew IPA as a trend. Hipsters will go away like belbottoms did. IPA growth might slow but it won’t vanish.

Reactions: DMG
Interesting comment. The IPA trend was 10+ years ago or major growth start. Well before hipsters graduated elementary school. Now it’s an established significant part of the industry that has the big light beer manufacturers on the run.
it’s a thriving industry. I never considered or viewed the microbrew IPA as a trend. Hipsters will go away like belbottoms did. IPA growth might slow but it won’t vanish.

I'm just a normal guy who likes to grab something new every now and then. The last few years, it seems like every new beer I see is an ipa. Variety packs are 3 ipa's and maybe 1 not.

Maybe it's because I'm 30 mins from seirra Nevada and a few hours from lagunitas. Both had pale ales and ipa's years and years ago.

I'm just a normal guy who likes to grab something new every now and then. The last few years, it seems like every new beer I see is an ipa. Variety packs are 3 ipa's and maybe 1 not.

Maybe it's because I'm 30 mins from seirra Nevada and a few hours from lagunitas. Both had pale ales and ipa's years and years ago.

I like the older IPAs. This new trend where they try and stuff as much hops as they can just makes for bitter tasting shit.

Top Back Refresh