What's new

** Meme **

lhibfucrnw361.png

Wrong.

The difference is huge. In prison, I can use my fists and fight, no mask and all. So fuck off with your stupid logic of comparing people in their homes under threat of mass violence by police vs. simply handling 1 chubby bubba bitch that drops when he takes a left hook.

Are you still friends with said roommates, and/or have their contact info? Asking for a friend
Na. Moved out PDQ unannounced. They DID wrestle with one of the Diaz brothers and said he sold weed even back in college.

08486101-2A08-42B4-A978-45AA298A7C2D.jpeg

Wrong.

The difference is huge. In prison, I can use my fists and fight, no mask and all. So fuck off with your stupid logic of comparing people in their homes under threat of mass violence by police vs. simply handling 1 chubby bubba bitch that drops when he takes a left hook.

Better watch out or I’ll send 486 over with 2 little Debbie snack cakes to see what he can get

Na. Moved out PDQ unannounced. They DID wrestle with one of the Diaz brothers and said he sold weed even back in college.

Guy I worked with said he partied with them in Vegas and had all kinds of stories about selling assorted drugs and doing drivebys. Hard to say if he was full of it on that particular subject. Seems realistic though.

Top Back Refresh