What's new

** Meme **

jq3gxzy.jpg

if you want the real answer, an archaic SAE spec calls for a 15/32 head on a 5/16" shank bolt
everyone just moved to 1/2" because common sense

crying maybe... but not looting, rioting and burning down our own neighborhoods. big difference

I know. I was just responding to fjc11's wall of memes showing liberals crying saying we don't lose well, when right now it's quite the opposite.

Carry on

I know. I was just responding to fjc11's wall of memes showing liberals crying saying we don't lose well, when right now it's quite the opposite.

Carry on
Right now is an Interesting qualifier.

You’re a centaur, you got bitches lined up begging just to clean it for you. Jerking off wont be a common problem if you’re a Centaur, I imagine.

You're a mutant neckbeard freak of nature. You might get the occasional donkey show type situation, but you aren't getting quality pussy lined up on your half horse dick on the reg unless you're also some sort of mythical coke dealer as well. #2 just leaves you an unjerkable asshole who can't get himself off.

Aren't the Republicans the ones crying right now because you lost?:confused:

No ones crying moron. People are pissed because of the blatant corruption of the voting system. Personally I cant wait to see the fallout.

Reactions: DMG

Awww. Jackie has pictures. I cant for the shit to start and we start getting the good pictures.

Top Back Refresh